Author Topic: 006 July - A Little Longer  (Read 778 times)

Offline Fourtwo

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 21
Re: 007 July - A Little Longer
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 02:02:05 am »
Roni,
Astonishing effort for someone only playing for 2 and a bit years. Really well done. The multi tracking was good and fairly tight - I liked the harmony vocals. You might want to have a click track when you record your first track as I thought the timing drifted a little at times. I also agree with David that panning the various tracks left and right would help give the sound more depth, but that's not criticism, just something to think about in future.
All round good job and you have a like from me.
Neil

Offline ronik

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 03:38:56 pm »
Thanks :) Btw I listened to your song and gave it a like, it is great!

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 139
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 01:29:53 pm »
Wish I'd been able to come up with something like this after just a couple of years playing!! Very well done.

Like the harmony vocals when they pop in - I'd experiment with that and make more of it... will really make the chorus stand out if you do

carefull with the gain levels on the vocal too, couple of peaks in there - better to record a touch quiter and bring it up later if needed.

and perhaps a bit of the song that chills out might help keep the listeners attention too. But great entry! :) well doen!

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline ronik

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 2
Re: 006 July - A Little Longer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:47 pm »
Thanks everybody, your comments are super valuable. I collected all the feedback and will polish the recording. Congrats to the winners, waiting to hear all of your songs in the next submission!

Offline kennethjohnsonart

• Good Vibes 0
Re: 006 July - A Little Longer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 07:29:44 pm »
Well done!  Great song, great playing.  Very impressive, Thanks for sharing :)

Get The Forum As A Mobile App