Author Topic: Wheelin Rev’s Road Case  (Read 336 times)

Offline Wheelin Rev

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 5
  • 4-String Convert In-Process
    • DAT Ministries
Wheelin Rev’s Road Case
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 04:59:09 pm »
Thank you for posting this Dave. The journey to guitar proficiency is never a simple one... You are an inspiration to those of us of a "certain age" that it's never too late.
Mr. Bumble, thanks for your comments. Yes, it’s never too late to learn guitar (I started at age 61 and even though I played bass guitar in the 70s and 80s in a rock band, it’s been 30 years since those days and my previous knowledge of the bass Clef is not helping with the 6-string guitar - LOL.

For those with arthritis or any other disability, don’t let that hold you back. When there is a will, there is a way. And that holds true for ALL situations. I read a book a long time ago called “No More Excuses” by Tony Evans. While it wasn’t about disabilities, it was about NO MORE EXCUSES! So come on those in the audience that are not sure and not started, procrastinating or have given up - you CAN do it!!! I won’t even go into the many YouTube videos of severely disabled individuals that have accomplished playing the guitar.

So let’s hear from the audience on both sides of the fence. I know you are reading this...

Cheers! Dave

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar Community mobile app
Rev. David E. Hamm
Severn, Maryland, USA (Skype ---> PastorDATM)
Guitars and Amps:
1978 Fender Precision Bass (Sold 1987)
2016 Squire Affinity Strat HSS by Fender (January 2017) with Marshall Code 50 Modelling Amp and Fender Frontman 15G Amp

Online DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 57
  • You're always learning about guitars,Keef Richards
Re: Wheelin Rev’s Road Case
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 04:33:31 pm »
Thanks for the comments, David. It is a slow go but I do hope to post a video soon. Cheers! Dave
Tortoise and the hare, Dave ... luckily its not a race, I find myself enjoying the journey, loving every little bit of progress and loving sharing in everybody else's progress. 

Offline Wheelin Rev

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 5
  • 4-String Convert In-Process
    • DAT Ministries
Re: Wheelin Rev’s Road Case
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 01:21:01 am »
Tortoise and the hare, Dave ... luckily its not a race, I find myself enjoying the journey, loving every little bit of progress and loving sharing in everybody else's progress.
So very true, David... Cheers! Dave

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar Community mobile app
Rev. David E. Hamm
Severn, Maryland, USA (Skype ---> PastorDATM)
Guitars and Amps:
1978 Fender Precision Bass (Sold 1987)
2016 Squire Affinity Strat HSS by Fender (January 2017) with Marshall Code 50 Modelling Amp and Fender Frontman 15G Amp

Get The Forum As A Mobile App