Author Topic: Paulvm's Road Case  (Read 517 times)

Offline Paulvm

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: Paulvm's Road Case
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 08:45:52 pm »
Tnx! It is gonna be fine I think. Today allready went a lot better. I wait with putting them into songs untill my changes are fast enough. I am still trying to master 5 years time by noah and the wales. Buts its like 120 bpm so its gonna take a bit more practice

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 49
  • You're always learning about guitars,Keef Richards
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 10:06:48 pm »
For sure!! Keep at it, Paul

Offline mikeb2102

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 14
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 10:17:03 pm »
Each day that you improve is a good day Paul, eventually you'll be changing to those chords without even thinking about it. Just look at it this way, yesterday you couldn't play those 2 chords and now you can, that's improvement

Sent from my SM-G920F using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline Paulvm

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 10:08:08 pm »
Tomorrow it will be two months ago that I got my guitar and started practicing. I thought I would celibrate this with a few recordings of me practicing. Probably most of you are gonna cringe when you hear this.
Hear we go:)
First one is all down strokes on noah and the wales. I am practicing this one because you have to change within a bar, and to play along with the recording you have to be quite fast. (fast as in beginner fast)
https://soundcloud.com/paul-van-meel/31-juli-2017-22-05-48

Second one is also noah and the wales, but now DUDU. The actual strumming patern is different than this one but I want to practice my upstrokes before I start with anything fancy. It is quite a challenge to do a proper upstroke. If I go to slow I get stuck with my pick, but if I speed up too much I miss some upstrokes. Also the way I hit the strings during an upstroke is, lets say, variabel:)
https://soundcloud.com/paul-van-meel/dudu-5-years-time

Last one for now is move like jagger by maroon 5. I am practicing this one because I was looking for a song to practice amin and dmin. So this one was perfect. Its a bit boring but I think this is one I can start practicing some strumming paterns on in the near future
https://soundcloud.com/paul-van-meel/31-juli-2017-22-06-49

Thats it for the recordings right now. I am practicing another song as well. Hey joe, because it has C and G in it. But I need to practice that one a bit more before I make that public:)

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:58:29 am by Paulvm »

Offline Paulvm

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 10:24:26 pm »
I forgot some info. I am still on stage 3. G and C are quite the challenge. But I hope to go to stage 4 within a few weeks. Here is my practice schedule for stage three so far. You can see that C and G are posing a challenge

Oh and my guitar is a fender CD60S

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Get The Forum As A Mobile App