Author Topic: Purchased full access beginners program and it wont't go to Stage 2!!  (Read 739 times)

Offline Thlorian

• Good Vibes 0
Hello - I purchased the full access beginners program.  Really enjoying it as my A-E-D chords are coming along nicely after just a couple of weeks!  I am 95% thru Stage one and the the only lesson left is the "Play 3 easy songs with A&D with 2 star self assessment or greater" lesson. I have played SEVERAL songs re the "Play 3 easy songs with A&D with 2 star self assessment or greater" lesson and scored them each 2 stars or 3 stars but the lesson will not complete and allow me to go to Stage 2.  Please let me know what needs to be done here to fix this as I think it may be a glitch!

Offline Joerfe

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 97
I've never heard of a x star self assesment requirement to work through Justins course.
Are you sure your question belongs to this forum?
- disclaimer: I went through the website course so things may be different when going through the dvd's. But I never heard anyone mention stars.
/Jesper

Sigma SOMR28H, Fender Classic '50s Tele, Fender Std Stratocaster, Gibson lpj '14, BOSS Katana 100-212 amp.
Me on da Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jesper-j-rgensen-11

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 337
  • Teesside, North East England.
Is this the beginner's course on DVD or the app?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:56:27 pm by close2u »

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 1
That's definitely the Beginners Course App by 4 Chords. 

Maybe the problem is that you have played songs that are A, D, and E.  Try playing Dance the Night Away and Born in the USA.  Those both use only A and D.
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline Thlorian

• Good Vibes 0
That's definitely the Beginners Course App by 4 Chords. 

Maybe the problem is that you have played songs that are A, D, and E.  Try playing Dance the Night Away and Born in the USA.  Those both use only A and D.

Ok will try that later today - thanks!

Offline Thlorian

• Good Vibes 0
Ok will try that later today - thanks!

Yeppers - that was it - thanks again!!

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 1
Yeppers - that was it - thanks again!!

Glad to hear it worked.  Enjoy the App.  I found that using the app along with the beginners course here online is very effective.
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline HoCRedDeath

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Purchased full access beginners program and it wont't go to Stage 2!!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 02:31:33 pm »
Thank you, this was exactly the answer I needed!

I am using the Android version and do not see the 2* A/D requirement anywhere.  The lesson is just titled "Play 3 Songs with Strumming".

Get The Forum As A Mobile App