Author Topic: Basic instruction  (Read 619 times)

Offline Marilyndgwalker

• Good Vibes 0
Basic instruction
« on: July 04, 2017, 09:53:24 pm »
Just bought the ear trainer app - no idea how to use. I see a fretboard and hear two notes. And I am supposed to... I know the intervals but have a 0%. There is no instruction video (says it is being prepared). Sorry, but not intuitive at all to me.

Offline joanfafe

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 3
Re: Basic instruction
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:43:09 pm »
Hi there, I see nobody replied to you yet.

I would suggest you to check the page caled ET-000-EarTraining.php (I'm not allowed yet to post external links sorry) for a complete description of the purpose of the app and some on line lessons.

Enjoy!

Joan

Offline CADLAC

• Good Vibes 0
  • Mild Mannered Aircraft Mechanic
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:18:50 pm »
I can not understand what I am supposed to do. I see no instructions And I don't see the link
ET-000-EarTraining.php anywhere. I am new to this so I need some instructions as to what I am supposed to do. I purchased the app for my iPhone along with a few others from this site but I really want to be able to use the trainer without getting frustrated and just quitting again! I am 63 and not at all into video games or anything that would help me figure this out. Simple, easy to follow, direct instructions!

Offline joueur de guitare

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 12
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 01:45:24 pm »
The link.

https://www.justinguitar.com/en/ET-000-EarTraining.php

The app needs to be used as an adjunct to the ear training lessons in the Beginner's Course
Guitars. Fender Highway 1 Tele: Fender Shortboard LE Mustang: Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow: Ibanez SR370 bass: Squier Affinity Strat: Squier Jagmaster.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App