Author Topic: Changing the sound  (Read 1285 times)

Offline FancyFrank

• Good Vibes 0
Changing the sound
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:16:28 pm »
I've just installed the very helpful and exact working app but cannot change the sound of it like it is shown on the screenshot in the google play store (it sounds like g'd ol' tele tennis which I used  to play in the 70's ;-) ). Is that option obsolete? Cannot see/reach the adjustment/settings button in the upper right corner of the app (like it is seen in Justins YouTube video). I'd rather prefer a real clicking sound. Thanks for any helpful answer. Cheers, Frank
PS: Hardware is a Smartphone Samsung S3 Neo with Android 4.4.2

Sent from my SM-T535 using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 84
  • What on earth was I going to do???
Re: Changing the sound
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 01:30:38 pm »
There is one called B'metronome on Play store, you get multiple sound choice on and it's ad free.
My singing sucks so I’m learning Guitar and Ukulele, it’s fun 🌟

Offline FancyFrank

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 01:57:05 pm »
Thx for the answer and hint, Darrell. I'll give it a try.

Sent from my SM-T535 using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Offline Seraph69

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 12:26:17 pm »
This is the first thing I noticed too - bugging the heck out of me as the standard sound is pretty nasty. I remember downloading for my iPhone years ago (used it when I played drums) and the wood sound was much nicer to listen to!

Can any mods comment on whether these sound options will be added in for Android at any point??

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Get The Forum As A Mobile App