Author Topic: light weight guitar case dreadnought guitar  (Read 302 times)

Offline Martinh

• Good Vibes 0
light weight guitar case dreadnought guitar
« on: June 08, 2017, 07:38:25 pm »
HI, I am going to fly to Canada for 5 weeks and want to take my guitar with me (still a learner and don't want to have a 5 week gap). The airline (Air Transat) stipulates a max weight for my luggage, not items) so I am thinking of getting a "light weight" case that can go into the hold (not cabin luggage). My current case is a soft one (so no good in the hold) - any suggestions for something light weight for my guitar?

thanks

Martin

Offline zoofossil

• Good Vibes 0
Re: light weight guitar case dreadnought guitar
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:48:03 am »
HI, I am going to fly to Canada for 5 weeks and want to take my guitar with me (still a learner and don't want to have a 5 week gap). The airline (Air Transat) stipulates a max weight for my luggage, not items) so I am thinking of getting a "light weight" case that can go into the hold (not cabin luggage). My current case is a soft one (so no good in the hold) - any suggestions for something light weight for my guitar?

thanks

Martin
Just saw your post so maybe by now you've solved your problem but if not, I got a nice case from guitar world for $100. Very durable and protective.

Sent from my SM-T713 using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Get The Forum As A Mobile App