Author Topic: 005 2018 Run Run Rudolph  (Read 5311 times)

Offline tobyjenner

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 115
  • You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll
Re: 005 2018 Run Run Rudolph
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 04:29:28 pm »
Was it ever in doubt with this smoking hot cover. Congrats to a truly global team of talented collaborators. Well done peeps.  8)
Arrived here Mar 2013 Since completed BC, RUST 1 & 2, IM and MTMS Now on Blues Rhythm and Blues Lead
My Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tobyjenner/
Roadcase : https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=39537.msg339454#msg33945

Offline schlaffenwagen

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 61
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2019, 05:25:29 pm »
Hi all,
That was quite an unexpected news when yesterday Kasper told the team that we had won. I couldn't believe it until I saw the official announcement :D That's truly a big honour for all guys and gals involved in this collaboration and for me personally.
Interesting fact is that I've ran into Justin's site by occasion some 8 years ago when searching for Chuck Berry's Johnny B Good riff. I've learned it from Justin's lesson and clumsily played all the cover by myself
https://soundcloud.com/schlaffenwagen/johnny-b-good
If somebody had told me that time that I'll produce some 200 projects at home and will be working with great talented musicians from all over the world I would have laughed at that joke :o
But life is unpredictable and full of surprises. And it's quite symbolic for me that another great song by Chuck Berry this time performed perfectly by great players and singers (and a very average drummer...lol) has been awarded first prize.
So I personally want to thank all the JG crew headed by Captain Justin for the job they've been doing all those years to keep this site, this forum live and for the community of good people they've managed to get together :D
And I want to thank all the project team for great collaboration which went flawless in terms of responsiblity, discipline and quality ;)
Cheers and bottoms up!
Roman

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:46:12 pm by schlaffenwagen »
Keep on rocking!

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 114
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 07:28:58 pm »
Hi all,
That was quite an unexpected news when yesterday Kasper told the team that we had won. I couldn't believe it until I saw the official announcement :D That's truly a big honour for all guys and gals involved in this collaboration and for me personally.
Interesting fact is that I've ran into Justin's site by occasion some 8 years ago when searching for Chuck Berry's Johnny B Good riff. I've learned it from Justin's lesson and clumsily played all the cover by myself
If somebody had told me that time that I'll produce some 200 projects at home and will be working with great talented musicians from all over the world I would have laughed at that joke :o
But life is unpredictable and full of surprises. And it's quite symbolic for me that another great song by Chuck Berry this time performed perfectly by great players and singers (and a very average drummer...lol) has been awarded first prize.
So I personally want to thank all the JG crew headed by Captain Justin for the job they've been doing all those years to keep this site, this forum live and for the community of good people they've managed to get together :D
And I want to thank all the project team for great collaboration which went flawless in terms of responsiblity, discipline and quality ;)
Cheers and bottoms up!
Roman

Wow Roman, 200 projects  :o  I can't help but wonder how many hours sitting in front of the computer this represents. You are such a powerful force for good here in this community. The way in which you see talent and potential and develop it is one of your gifts and you give so generously. You've encouraged, inspired and mentored so many. Your work as both a musician and producer is truly top class and so are you. Here's to you  :)

Offline pkboo3

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 54
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 09:28:01 pm »
So happy for you all!  It truly was a great production. Such fun to listen to. Congrats to each of you

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline tobyjenner

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 115
  • You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 11:58:08 pm »
Hi all,
Cheers and bottoms up!
Roman

Truly deserved my good friend. Hope the snows not to deep  ;)
And as for the 200 projects, just think of the folk you've help develop or pushed out of their comfort zone.

I for one would never had recorded my vocals and published to the world, if it was not for your nurturing and encouragement. I was so proud to have worked with you on Ascension Day, as it not only gave me a confidence boost on playing but belief that I was not "tone deaf" as I'd thought for years. Limited range yes but not tone deaf.

And as for the Irish Pubs song, what a hoot with you, Leo and the folks who joined in.

This is well won recognition, for someone who's aided and abetted many of Justin's students. You have the knack of identifying those who need an little push and the temerity to then push them a little harder. And boy we all need that.

You are the epitome of Justin's ethos of teaching, siting back watching and listening to his flock, then reaching out and getting us to kick some serious butt.

No doubt we'll colab in the future. Solo project is dragging but getting there, just vocals and mixing to do. Long time coming but tied up with too many "wanna stay in France, so many Brexit related things to do in case it all goes t$ts up".

Anyway can't thank you enough. Enjoy the spotlight.

держи подальше кровавую крышу, приятель, schlaffenwagen.

Cheers

Toby
 8)

Arrived here Mar 2013 Since completed BC, RUST 1 & 2, IM and MTMS Now on Blues Rhythm and Blues Lead
My Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tobyjenner/
Roadcase : https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=39537.msg339454#msg33945

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 439
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2019, 01:00:31 am »
Well said Toby.
sclaffenwagen is a shining beacon, a radiant jewel, a mystical light of musical inspiration, collaboration and harmony.
The epitome of the caring and giving ethos we strive to maintain in justinguitar land.
So appreciate all the accolades that you rightly deserve Roman.
 :) :)

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 114
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2019, 11:25:57 pm »
Well said Toby.
sclaffenwagen is a shining beacon, a radiant jewel, a mystical light of musical inspiration, collaboration and harmony.
The epitome of the caring and giving ethos we strive to maintain in justinguitar land.
So appreciate all the accolades that you rightly deserve Roman.
 :) :)

Yes to Toby, yes to Richard.

Roman rocks!

Offline schlaffenwagen

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 61
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 01:31:17 pm »
Thanks all you guys for your kind words.
Hope new year brings us new great projects and experience. :D
Cheers,
Roman
Keep on rocking!

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 29
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2019, 06:28:35 pm »
Hello to all

Sorry for late answer. But I would really like to say thank you so much to all people in this forum for the sharing of love for music and so many other things.
It's funny to read one of Roman previous comments here above cause I can clearly remember the first video I saw about Justin was also Johnny be good lesson haha, maybe some 10 years ago. Such a magical tune. And little by little, if any song I wanted to learn was already done by Justin I went to look for it cause it's so well explained and clear, and even more important it's really pleasant, we can feel he loves doing what he does. At the time I was really bad in English but now I can understand pretty well what Justin talks about and it's even better  ;D. Thank you Justin for giving so much to people and to music, really.

This song Run Rudolph is really something amazing for me, I always loved it, there is something special about it for me and I was really enthusiastic about the whole project. Everybody worked hard and fast on it as we started the project quite "Claus" to Santa. But we managed to do something great together. It was really cool to work on this with amazing people and to share this with this great community.

Thank you all justincommunity. Thank you Justin, Close, Lieven for all you do here. And the gifts are unbelievable for me as we only had fun and now we get gift haha this is really really cool, and I would like to say a big thank you for this.

Cheers

Offline Fourtwo

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 39
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2019, 10:08:10 pm »
Team, congrats on the win, superb effort!
Neil

Get The Forum As A Mobile App