Author Topic: Justin App  (Read 839 times)

Offline blackchip

• Good Vibes 0
Justin App
« on: January 31, 2017, 06:02:37 am »
I have an Android smart phone and I have downloaded the app and its great but..........the screen is simply too small.  I attempted to download on my Dell PC but its not compatible and I don't have an android tablet I do have a DELL PC, Samsung Galaxy 7 and a Macbook Air laptop.  Does any one know before I spend the 35 bucks with itunes will I be able to use the app on a Macbook Air?   

Thanks In Advance

Mr. Beginner
"Blackchip"

Offline blackchip

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Justin App
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 06:10:53 am »
Just to be clear I want to know will the Justin Guitar Beginners Course Application by FOURCHORDS work on a MacBook Air notebook? 

Offline derek.knight

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 07:23:33 am »
Simple answer no. An app that's written to run on an Android device will only run on an android device. An app that's written to run on an iPhone or iPad will only run on an iPhone or iPad. An application that's written to run on a Mac will only run on a Mac. A developer (which is what I do for a living) writing something to run on a Mac and an iDevice needs to write two apps. Even the way the apps are written is quite different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Omar

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 49
  • I'm stubborn...so is my guitar...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 07:51:15 am »
You can use emulator/reflector application which reflects what you have active on your mobile screen to your laptop screen.

http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/

Offline sarah598

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 01:48:15 am »
@Omar thanks for posting that link. I'm going to give this a try as I have the same issue as the OP - really like the app but iphone screen is too small.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App