Author Topic: Ukulele - where can I find lessons and songs  (Read 987 times)

Offline Pyedroid

• Good Vibes 0
Ukulele - where can I find lessons and songs
« on: April 29, 2020, 04:08:51 pm »
Hi All

Just taken up the Uke as my first instrument, really enjoying the lessons.

Managed to find a list of Ukulele songs under 'Spectrum' when I filtered it out, didnt have a clue at first where to find any Uke songs. I am just wondering is there a list of hidden songs somewhere else? as there is approximately 10 on there at moment. The only one I fancied learning was stand by me. Anyone know any other courses to learn?

Thanks

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 134
  • Black country bloke, ijut intollerant 😂
Re: Ukulele - where can I find lessons and songs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:50:43 pm »
Hi All, Just taken up the Uke as my first instrument, really enjoying the lessons.
Managed to find a list of Ukulele songs under 'Spectrum' when I filtered it out, didnt have a clue at first where to find any Uke songs. I am just wondering is there a list of hidden songs somewhere else? as there is approximately 10 on there at moment. The only one I fancied learning was stand by me. Anyone know any other courses to learn?
Thanks
You’ve probably already found all that there is, there hasn’t been any work done on ukulele for a long while. If it’s songs you want try Bernadette teaches music or Cynthia Lynn on YouTube, both are very good! Bernadette is very active most of the time so possibly the best one to try!
https://youtu.be/sW_av6kqYB4
Still here, still learning - no longer letting Fibromyalgia get in the way, it sucks but doesn’t have to mean your life stops!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App