Author Topic: ST-320 • She Talks To Angels (The Black Crowes)  (Read 20647 times)

Nduggan

Re: ST-320 • She Talks To Angels (The Black Crowes)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 07:58:42 am »
Sorry for bumping a really old thread guys but ive looked everywhere and cant find an answer. In this open e tuning, if you played a regular e chord shape, what would the chord be called? The main chord used is e6sus 4 but we have now added an F# in the mix and i cant piece it together. Started to get frustrated as i really like the sound but cant name the chord

Offline TR5GT

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 03:50:36 am »
When tuning to open D do you add 2 frets to the way Justin is teaching it?  meaning instead of his 7th fret it would be my 9th fret.

Thanks,

Offline raym256

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 04:04:28 am »
Very confused due to not being able to see your right hand picks in the intro lesson. You state "4th string, G string, D string.....And since it's in open "E" tuning, I'm losing you as to which string you're playing. Watch the second rift to see what I mean. One time you call it the 4th string and another time you reference the "g" or "d" string, and......I'm lost. Otherwise, I love your lessons and have purchased several packages from you.

Thanks,
Ray

Get The Forum As A Mobile App