Author Topic: Time trainer on Android  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Newdel

• Good Vibes 0
Time trainer on Android
« on: October 30, 2014, 05:16:49 pm »
Hello
i can't seem to get the time trainer to work, to drop beats.
When i hit the  trainer button i get the trainer mode page and the trainer is indicated as OFF
i can edit the breaks and beat drops, but then i have no idea how the get it to work
when i hit done, it goes back to the "cover" page and only the metronome works, not bar drops
I am sure it must be simple but..... ???
thanks in advance for your help

Offline NotThereYet

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Time trainer on Android
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 04:37:13 am »
Took me a while to figure it out too. After you finish editing your chosen training mode, remember to tap its name to select it before tapping "done" on the trainer mode screen. When you tap the training mode name, the little indicator beside it will change from gray to a color (purple-y for bar breaks, chartreuse-y for random beat drop, orange-y for speed upper). Then, when you hit "done" and return to the main metronome screen, the "trainer" button will have a colored indication matching the chosen training mode.

Offline batwoman

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 24
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 06:52:04 am »
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new and still haven't figured out how to write a new post. I've downloaded the metronome, but my virus protection (TrendMicro) told me it was high risk and could leave my phone open to all sorts of nasties, so I deleted it. I can't remember the exact message, but that's the gist of it. Is the app safe? Should I ignore the message? My other question is how do I find replies to my questions? Do I have to scroll through all the posts to find it?

Offline Rossco01

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 61
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 04:41:35 pm »
Batwoman hi. The metronome/trainer app works fine on my phone tablet. In terms of spotting replies you cant follow a thread like on some boards so I would click Unread Posts, the mark all read, the regularly check Unread Posts there arent too many to keep track of every day.
BC 11/13-11/14, IM Stage 05
Yamaha FG700MS, Yamaha Pacifica 112V, Fender Mustang 1v2, Zoom G5, Jamman Looper
Follow me on >> https://soundcloud.com/rossco01
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHlzgAndj0AFFSNE1iGnbQQ

Offline m_c

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 30
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 11:27:18 pm »
In terms of spotting replies you cant follow a thread like on some boards

It depends what you mean by follow. If you either click the Notify button at the top or bottom of the page, or if you use the Reply button (next to the notify button) or click preview if using the quick reply box, then on the next page select the "Notify me of replies" under the "Attachments and other options", you should get an email whenever somebody replies.

You can set this as default via your profile, so you get email notifications for all threads you reply to, and there is also an option in the profile settings so you get the actual reply as part of the email.

Offline m_c

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 30
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 11:31:24 pm »
Oh, and if you've not noticed, on any page with a list of posts, be that individual forums/boards or unread post page, in the very left column, if you've replied to a thread, there will be a little face superimposed on the thread icon.

Offline batwoman

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 24
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 05:11:29 am »
Batwoman hi. The metronome/trainer app works fine on my phone tablet.

Thanks a lot Rosssco01. The metronome is working fine, that's not the problem. It's my virus protection telling me it's dangerous. Thanks too for help with finding my way round this site.  :)

Get The Forum As A Mobile App