Author Topic: In honour of schlaffenwagen - achievement of the decade 2010-2019  (Read 769 times)

Offline schlaffenwagen

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 68
Re: In honour of schlaffenwagen - achievement of the decade 2010-2019
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 03:09:52 pm »
Hi people,
That was quite a surprise and if not for Maggie who'd sent me a mail with the link I'd never read this  :o
I'm a bit confused...Not knowing what to say...
In 2012 I've decided to resume my guitar playing after a 30 years break. And I was searching for Johnny B Goode guitars tutorial and found Justin's lesson and site. I've recorded it and wanted to share it with the forum with big thanks to Justin. That was the beginning.
Now I have over 200 projects in my archive, lots of new friends from all over the world and that is all thanks to that great place where people can share their passion for music with each other :D
Thanks Richard, thanks Justin, thanks all the community.
2020 is a nice number. Wish you all love, peace and rock-n-roll! :D
Cheers,
Roman

Keep on rocking!

Online close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 463
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2020, 04:21:48 pm »
Roman - I'm so glad you have found this thread.

It was a privilege and a pleasure compiling the list and listening back to many of the songs whilst I did my research.

And it has been an equal privilege and pleasure seeing you develop in your skills and, as producer, helping others develop their own skills in vocal, guitar, recording & mixing etc.

Your archive of over 200 is testament to your good work and efforts.

Bravo sir!

:(
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:59:28 am by close2u »

Offline PilgrimPod

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 09:42:25 am »
Recognition which is truly deserved. Roman, your productions are second to none and a joy to listen to.

Thanks again Richard for taking the time to compile Roman's collaborations here; a one stop shop to listen to some beautiful pieces of music.
25 Aug 2018 - BC started - Currently at stage 7

Offline Balamuthiah

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 54
  • Keep that one and mark it "Fab"! -Paul McCartney
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 02:05:33 am »
I wanted to get back to this a long time ago! I still remember the joy I felt when I first got to collaborate with Roman. At the time I was new to the forum and had just seen/ heard his Foxy lady with Kevin. So to get a chance to collaborate with him last Christmas was something of a dream come true. Such an amazing person, with a lot of passion, professionalism and skill for the art. On top of that he is extremely patient and always tries to bring the best out of people! Amazing guy to work with and know! 😊

Offline digger72

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 96
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 07:09:43 pm »
Hey Roman,

What a roll of honour those tracks are.
Great work and even better the many collaborations you've had; a real stalwart of the forum.
Generous with time and ability

Long may it continue.

Digger

Get The Forum As A Mobile App