Author Topic: Next chord visual cue  (Read 81 times)

Offline thyde76

• Good Vibes 0
Next chord visual cue
« on: December 09, 2018, 01:09:31 am »
Is there any way to put a visual cue of what the next chord is going to be in the beginner course videos? I'm getting better with chord changes, but it's hard when you don't really know what chord is coming up next.

Thanks.

Online joueur de guitare

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 28
Re: Next chord visual cue
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 09:41:14 am »
Buy the Beginner's songbooks?  ;)
Guitars. Fender Highway 1 Tele: Fender Shortboard LE Mustang: Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow: Ibanez SR370 bass: Squier Affinity Strat: Squier Jagmaster.

Offline jono

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 10
Re: Next chord visual cue
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 10:15:02 am »
That is a problem with things like the app, as you don't see the structure  of the song it is much harder to remember it. With the songbooks you can clearly see the parts that make up the song and normally all you need to do is learn the two or three parts and when they repeat and then you know the song.
With the app it's harder to see the  different parts and this combined with not needing to remember anything, as the app shows you what to play when you need to play, means it is much harder to actually learn the song as you don't need to remember anything.

In other words, I agree, get the beginners  songbooks.  They may be called beginners songbooks but they also cover the intermediate levels and beyond.

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Get The Forum As A Mobile App