Author Topic: Looking for decent vintage-sounding tremolo pedal  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Sephiroth976

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
Re: Looking for decent vintage-sounding tremolo pedal
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 03:53:21 pm »
Wow, I have some catching up to do on those links!

I think trying is the best option, but at least you can go in and say "I want to try X,Y, and Z"

ColourBox looks nice :)

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 132
    • Point Fifty
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 03:59:13 pm »
Than ks TB.. The Catalinbread Semiphore is nice. I don't really need the waveforms, but the ta-sync is nice and it sounds good. The Fultone and Supatrem are nice too. Can't use the Supatrem 2 cuz it's stereo.

Ah rats, I sold my Catalinbread Semaphore just about a few months ago and went for a Strymon Flint because of it's ease of use, quality and enough room to use it on a subtle setting (and built in reverb is a nice plus). The Semaphore was hard to find a good setting on subtle settings but it had more options though. I like a lot of options on my time based effects but a tremolo can be pretty basic for me :)

supa-trem looks nice too; I considered it.
my band Point Fifty

Offline Scooter Trash

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 80
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 04:18:34 pm »
Than ks TB.. The Catalinbread Semiphore is nice. I don't really need the waveforms, but the ta-sync is nice and it sounds good. The Fultone and Supatrem are nice too. Can't use the Supatrem 2 cuz it's stereo.

Ah rats, I sold my Catalinbread Semaphore just about a few months ago and went for a Strymon Flint because of it's ease of use, quality and enough room to use it on a subtle setting (and built in reverb is a nice plus). The Semaphore was hard to find a good setting on subtle settings but it had more options though. I like a lot of options on my time based effects but a tremolo can be pretty basic for me :)

supa-trem looks nice too; I considered it.

Thanks Lieven.
Yeah, for the trem I'd prefer something simple. I'm thinking that for other modulation effects I'll either get a rack unit or something that I can recall parameter settings with.

I'm kinda leaning towards the Voodoo Lab Tremolo pedal at the moment:

I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross roads without their motives being questioned.

Offline TB-AV

• Honorable Ex-Mod
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 315
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 05:52:12 pm »
That actually sounds very Fendery... like an amp.
TB-  SOUNDCLOUD
HexaramaQuadraFunk© -- HeXMoD©

Offline Scooter Trash

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 80
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 09:43:22 pm »
That actually sounds very Fendery... like an amp.

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm lookin' for..
I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross roads without their motives being questioned.

Offline oldschoolguitarist

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 04:25:00 pm »
Go for Fulltone Supa Trem2 without any hesitation, read a detail review guitar-heroes.com

Offline Scooter Trash

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 80
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 05:42:45 am »
Go for Fulltone Supa Trem2 without any hesitation, read a detail review guitar-heroes.com

Thanks.. I still haven't gotten a trem pedal.. I'll check it out.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App