Author Topic: Feature Requests and Improvements  (Read 6785 times)

Offline johnnywill08

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: Feature Requests and Improvements
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 12:41:37 am »
once again the random aint random in fact its EXACTLY the same order (unless i add/remove chords) every time i open it, which sucks and is increasingly frustrating (ok ive got amin/c down, lets' move on  :o

notice that app's been out over a yr with no real updates.. fine for free app, but these are easy fixes that should be corrected relatively soon a paid app.

Offline skrbach

• Good Vibes 2
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 02:36:28 pm »
I agree with the last poster.  If possible a more random selector would be awesome. 

Also if possible I think having an average score would be awesome, rather than just a high score!

I would definitely pay a couple bucks for an one minute changes app that had a few more features such as average score, more randomness, ability to choose specific chords and practice changes that relate to that one cord.

Offline johnnywill08

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 02:35:19 pm »
A skip button could easily be placed b/w pause/start button and save button.... Would help with moving thru chords you dont need/want to practice and there srm there to squeeze it in

Again, fantastic app in theory but has a few essential tweaks that must be done tho this isnt necessarily one

Again i do find the far from random random chord feature to make the app a PITA to use but overall its helping me do what i need to do

Offline johnnywill08

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 02:37:28 pm »
Since im in a pissy mood  :) The tone is a very jarring fire alarm type bell.  Can Wep  find one a tick less brutal?

Offline HeatherBug

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 04:30:12 pm »
I thought it might be neat if there could be some preset sets of chord changes that correspond to the courses. For example being able to select 'beginner's course stage 3" and have C-Am, C-A, C-G, G-E and G-D as recommended in that lesson.
Thanks for the great app! It's very helpful.

Offline fr00tbat

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 04:13:53 am »
I love the app. I use it almost daily, and thank you for making it free. I just have one wee suggestion for your consideration in future versions.

In addition to the + and - to tally our score, it would be awesome to have the option to tap on the white number box and have a 0 through 9 digit pad pop up for direct input of the score. It would just save a bit of time.

Thank you

Offline michele

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 06:04:19 pm »
It would be very helpful to have new chords directly in the "problem chords" section, so that when you add them you can practice them immediately (as they have "no score"). Thanks!

Then, It would be very cool if one could customize the sound, skip certain chord combinations, and enter the number of changes directly with a dial. These have been suggested also by other users, I list them again, just in case ;-)

Offline LTSpaceMonkey

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 09:26:51 pm »
Thanks for the app, I've been working with it for a while and there's one thing that has been bugging me.

New chord combinations don't come up under Problem Chords until you've set a score for them in the Random Chords section (at least I haven't found a way to get to them without doing that). So what I have ended up doing is going in and out of random chords repeatedly until there is a No Score. Then I run that for 1 minute and set it to 1. Then repeat until I have covered all the new chords, then I can go into the Problem Chord Area and start working on the new sets. Today I went into Random Chords about 100 times before I got to all the new chord changes (Stage 4).

I think the solution to this is fairly simple from a programming point of view - set the value of new chords to 1 automatically (maybe an option in settings that gives this ability? Add new chords to Problem Chords automatically.). Or allow the user to specify the chords they want to work on.

Offline johnnywill08

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2016, 12:27:04 am »
ios app constantly freezing now..... app needs serious work guys, c'mon, gotta rep the brand better, been asking for awhile

Offline MPetten

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2017, 03:15:40 pm »
I have to say I do like using the app but I do have one beef with it. I'd like to be able to choose which chord pairs I want to practice. I'll choose "random" usually but I'll play D-E for example and soon after E-D will pop up. So good app but the option to choose chord pairs would make it great.
Guitars: Ibanez GIO GART60, GWL Acoustic mini jumbo, Squier Affinity Telecaster
Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 15, Orange Micro Crush 3W

Get The Forum As A Mobile App