Author Topic: Lesson materials for Intermediate DVD? More questions...  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Blueser100

• Good Vibes 1
Lesson materials for Intermediate DVD? More questions...
« on: January 01, 2014, 12:34:37 am »
Much like the other posters from two years ago, I just started working on the DVD version of the Intermediate program.  Each DVD has a few sheets and mp3's but not much else in the way of lesson guide. I read in the other thread that there may be more in terms of actual written instruction…and that I should have received some DVD link upon purchase? Did not get that. 

Also:  On the back of the Intermediate Method DVD it says:  "The main text, chord boxes and lesson guides are found on the web site and are not included with this DVD set. Why? Because online I can update and improve all the lessons instantly, and you know know that you are getting the very best instruction that I can offer!"

Well where is this additional information? I cannot find it on the website.  Seems to me that as a paying customer I should not have to hunt and peck for information that is provided for free on the site.  Thanks, Diana

Offline misterg

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 125
  • Wales, UK
Re: Lesson materials for Intermediate DVD? More questions...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 02:05:44 am »
The Intermediate Method is now all public (apart from the bonus lessons).

Here: http://justinguitar.com/en/IM-000-IntermediateMethod.php

:)

Offline Blueser100

• Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:20:38 pm »
Thanks for link, Misterg. But am still confused about where are the written support materials for the Intermediate DVD content (or lack thereof). The link just takes me to a description page of the Intermediate Method and links to videos I already have on DVD.  I don't see anything that look like instructional PDFs (or something similar to the Beginner's Course written materials).  Also, I am not clear on what the email link from Justin or Jedi was that people were referring to when they purchased the DVD set. 

Offline stitch101

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 134
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 09:30:07 pm »
The PDF files should be in their own folder on the DVD. Right click you mouse on the dvd icon and click on
open DVD. When all the folders show up in the window double click on the PDF folder.

Offline misterg

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 125
  • Wales, UK
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 10:24:27 pm »
I don't think there are 'instructional pdfs'.  There are exercises in the pdf files on the DVDs - the descriptive material is all on the web pages for the Intermediate method AFAIK (the link I posted above).

Get The Forum As A Mobile App