Author Topic: Confused about bonus solo blues lesson - NOT on solo blues DVD?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Blueser100

• Good Vibes 1
Confused about bonus solo blues lesson - NOT on solo blues DVD?
« on: December 31, 2013, 03:25:57 am »
So I'm finished with the beginner DVD. I was watching the bonus teasers and lessons and Justin teaches a solo acoustic blues lesson at the end.  However, I am confused as to a) whether there is tab for this lesson and b) whether this lesson is on the "Solo Blues Guitar" DVD that he is previewing.  I actually have the three DVD solo blues set but the tunes on there are NOT the one Justin is teaching at the end of the beginner DVD.  Can someone clarify? I like this little ditty and would like proper tab.

Offline stitch101

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 168
Re: Confused about bonus solo blues lesson - NOT on solo blues DVD?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:54 am »
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and find the Full Sample Lesson. If this is the one on the beginner
DVD you can down load the PDF file from there.
http://www.justinguitar.com/en/PR-004-SoloBlues1-3.php

Offline Blueser100

• Good Vibes 1
Re: Confused about bonus solo blues lesson - NOT on solo blues DVD?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »
Thank you Stitch! Yes that's the one.  I should have been clear that I was referencing the Beginner's Course DVD, and the "solo blues" ditty at the end of that video.  I also found all the PDFs on disc 4 of the Beginner Course as well, including files for the other stuff, e.g., licks, etc. 

Get The Forum As A Mobile App