Author Topic: Chord PDF file?  (Read 11319 times)

Offline av8torfl

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
Chord PDF file?
« on: November 07, 2013, 11:04:47 pm »
Does anyone have a link for a PDF file for chords that I can use to quick refer to
as I continue to learn chords in this course?  I would like to print them out
yet seems everyone I come across is so tiny I can barely see it, let alone use it
quickly when I need a fast reference.

Offline sophiehiker

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 34
  • Salida, Colorado USA
Re: Chord PDF file?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 12:25:05 pm »
Yes, but you have to fill in the boxes yourself...  http://www.justinguitar.com/images/RS_images/BlankChordBoxes.pdf   :D
...where the deer and the antelope play.  Well, they're not really playing.  They're fleeing in terror.

Offline Cue Zephyr

• All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 91
    • Ezyo Music
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:48:49 pm »
You could try www.jguitar.com - you can save those chord boxes as an image. But of course making them yourself  as you learn them is a much better idea. ;)
Guitar, banjo, mandolin and piano, bass and percussion
Production and mixing

Offline misterg

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 125
  • Wales, UK
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 01:11:07 pm »
Not quite what was asked for, but the chords are summarised here:

http://justinguitar.com/en/CH-000-Chords.php

with just the basic chords here:

http://justinguitar.com/en/CH-001-BasicOpen.php

Offline sophiehiker

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 34
  • Salida, Colorado USA
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »
Rightie-o misterg.  You can copy and paste those images into a Microsoft Word document to keep for future reference.
...where the deer and the antelope play.  Well, they're not really playing.  They're fleeing in terror.

Offline kac247s

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Chord PDF file? SOS
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 01:49:12 am »
I've seen a lot of post about this issue, but really no satisfactory solution. I would like a (blank chord box image!) with the justinguitar.com at the bottom and logo in the center of the diagram. So I can copy and paste it to my Microsoft Word document.

I know you have a "Blank Chord Boxes" print-off sheet, but I wanted to see if you could post a "Blank Chord Box" that is Microsoft Word friendly. Just like the chord box images you used on:

justinguitar.com/en/CH-000-Chords.php

Just without any of the fingering dots or chord name on top of the diagram. This way I can: copy & paste it to a Word Document, and shrink it down to size. So I can have my list Chord on Microsoft Word.

This would allow me to keep the same structure and format. So, I can manually fill in the missing gaps of chords, that aren't on the webpage’s. I can also to add my own chords in the same format by manually filling in the dots and chord name. And then rearrange my chords as I learn new ones.

I have an example of my Microsoft Word Document and a blank chord box at the bottom, in a PDF available, but I am not sure how to post it. I can send it to anyone who is interested!

Also, a instructional video of how to create your own chords and or scales using your "chord creation diagram technique" Whether you use, software or some other source would be really useful too! To help us with OCD, be able to manage and organize our material in our own way :) ;)

Resolution of this request would be greatly appreciated to say the least!!!

Offline shadowscott007

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 119
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:04 am »
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App