Author Topic: What is in it? Contents / Format etc  (Read 26097 times)

Offline Lord_Gigabyte

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 6
  • Not quitting, not now, not ever....
Re: What is in it? Contents / Format etc
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2018, 07:09:44 am »
Hey taymana337, i'm a lefty too and i'm at the intermediate stages now. At first it's a bit difficult, having to translate the chordboxes to a left handed version, but the video's are really helpfull, as they give you a mirror image.

If something is especially difficult, i download some lefthanded chordboxes, diagrams etc, and start taking notes. (my chord book, for example. Just left handed chord boxes)

Have a look here: https://leftyfretz.com/

Good luck and have fun!
I'll get it in the end. Just don't give up, that's the key....

Offline Shrync

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2018, 05:24:01 pm »
Hi,

I recently started working through the beginner course but I don't have a CD/DVD drive on my computer. I am able to find a computer with one, but the files are in a format called CDA which can only be played using the CD itself. This makes the audio completely useless to me, since I can't use it to learn without a CD rom drive. Has anyone else figured out a workaround to this issue?

Offline joueur de guitare

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 31
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2018, 05:56:54 pm »
I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but it's not hard to rip the files to mp3...
Guitars. Fender Highway 1 Tele: Fender Shortboard LE Mustang: Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow: Ibanez SR370 bass: Squier Affinity Strat: Squier Jagmaster.

Offline WhiskeyBravo

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2019, 12:13:28 pm »
On checking my Beginners Coursebook CD 2 for the Blues Lead track I find the disc only contains PDFs of Practice Schedules and J.U.S.T.I.N charts but no tracks. According to the Track Listing at the back of the book it should contain 52 tracks with chords, pentatonic patterns and 12 Bar Blues variations etc

Is there anywhere on Justins site that I can download these tracks?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Regards,

WB.

Offline WhiskeyBravo

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2019, 03:06:07 pm »
Sorted thanks to an email from Jed.

Anyone else having this issue - the tracks are there they're just not visible in explorer, use a media player and there they are!

Now for some blues practice!:)

WB.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App