Author Topic: What is in it? Contents / Format etc  (Read 13690 times)

Offline tdunster

• Good Vibes 0
Re: What is in it? Contents / Format etc
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 12:14:47 am »
I bought the Course book solely to support the great work Justin does and it is well worth it for those that can afford it. [About one hors worth of guitar lessons in Australia would cost more that it did for me to purchase the book and have it delivered registered to Australia.

Content wise it has all nine Stages plus a bonus stage which includes: Chord library, How to change strings, getting s good sound from your amp, A Full Neck diagram with all the notes, a Capo chart, Justin training exercises, A blues lead to learn, Simple Finger picking "Silent Night", and solo blues.

The CD's supplement the nine stages as well as the bonus stage material.

Overall, its a quality book that's made to last and serve as a reference for anyone interested in learning guitar.

I still refer to the videos online for the initial lesson at each stage, but I use the book from then on and the CD's until I feel confident enough to move on.

Anyway, if you use the site and can afford it you will be very pleased with the book. 

Offline Fritz

• Good Vibes 3
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 10:02:17 pm »
I am sure someone has asked this, so apologies in advance, but any chance this book series will be published as ebooks ?

thx.

Offline Millerr

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 03:30:30 am »
Is the content of the Beginners Course CD1 and CD2 available for download?  Only CD player I have is in my car.

Thanks,
Russell

Offline Atari1985

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 08:22:23 am »
Hi Russell, Well, as far as I know they are not available as download, but I never used them much. Lot of things are available as soundcloud files, for example ear training, and you find the links with the referring Video lesson where you can find all the important audio stuff as well. This is all I can tell you. Hope this helps.
Regards, Atari
Maybe you have got the wrong car, in US Cars one could establish a whole studio, but in German ones either... ;)
Yes, I do learn a lot by myself sitting alone in a room...and enjoy it a lot!
Started in Nov 2015 the BC, currently working on consolidation,
Born in 1965

Get The Forum As A Mobile App