Author Topic: Justin Guitar Success Stories?  (Read 33745 times)

Offline Balamuthiah

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 50
  • Keep that one and mark it "Fab"! -Paul McCartney
Re: Justin Guitar Success Stories?
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2018, 04:18:22 pm »
Bala, that is fantastic news.  We have been enjoying your videos here for a while now.  Do what you do in those and you'll surely be rocking the house down.

Thank you David! It's a house party with coworkers/ friends. One of them is a good guitarist and one of the wives is a drummer and her husband is a singer. So this will be fun :) I am planning on doing Queen's crazy little thing called love and The Beatles' hey Jude so that I could try and get them involved :)

But anyways cheers to you David! You passed the audition! :) Wish there was a video! :/

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 114
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2018, 01:05:40 am »
David how wonderful to read your post.  :) What a marvelous step forward, out of the Back Room Studio and into the limelight. I can imagine that your skills as a Toastmaster supported you well in engaging with your audience - so important in a performer. Thrilled to bits that your first live, solo, public performance has been so well received. Take a bow.

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 239
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2018, 05:45:58 am »
David how wonderful to read your post.  :) What a marvelous step forward, out of the Back Room Studio and into the limelight. I can imagine that your skills as a Toastmaster supported you well in engaging with your audience - so important in a performer. Thrilled to bits that your first live, solo, public performance has been so well received. Take a bow.

Thanks very much, Maggie.

Offline phx1973

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2018, 08:33:24 pm »
Very cool, David. I’m jealous, but also happy for you. I played a mini-set for my Mom and Sister when they visited a couple months ago. Played three or four songs and so far it’s my biggest audience yet. Haha. ‘‘Twas fun though.

I must admit I took a quick glance at your YouTube channel to see if maybe there was video of your performance. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BC completed August, 2016
Currently In Intermediate Method - Foundation 3
Gear: Fender Standard Tele, Gibson Les Paul Junior, Epiphone Hummingbird Pro (Acoustic), Fender Bassbreaker 15 Amp, Fender Mustang I amp

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 239
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2018, 10:20:57 pm »
Very cool, David. I’m jealous, but also happy for you. I played a mini-set for my Mom and Sister when they visited a couple months ago. Played three or four songs and so far it’s my biggest audience yet. Haha. ‘‘Twas fun though.

I must admit I took a quick glance at your YouTube channel to see if maybe there was video of your performance. Haha.

Thanks very much, Tosh.  I'm sure your Mom and Sister were suitably impressed.  Sadly, the timing ... a dinner break in which people were eating while (some) listening ... meant nobody available to record.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App