Author Topic: What would interest you?  (Read 5966 times)

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
What would interest you?
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:57:07 am »
So we're trying to think of cool thing to share with our pledgers...

What stuff would you like to see? what topics for posts? pictures of what? what would you like to know about related to the album and making of it?

Yes, by popular demand... we'll all be doing a bikini photo shoot if we reach 200% of goal :)

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Online close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 585
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: What would interest you?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 12:03:54 pm »
Yes, by popular demand... we'll all be doing a bikini photo shoot if we reach 200% of goal :)

I hope you all wax first !!

;)

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
  • Live today as if there's no tomorrow.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 12:53:31 pm »
So we're trying to think of cool thing to share with our pledgers...

What stuff would you like to see? what topics for posts? pictures of what? what would you like to know about related to the album and making of it?

Will you do one without the bikinis if you reach 300%?  ;D

Not sure what I'd like to see. Maybe little clips of each of you, explaining what made you want to be a part of the project, what it was like, maybe some anecdotes, problems you ran into, stuff like that. Blooper reels or gag reels are always fun. The story of how the bike wheel came to be, what made you try certain techniques, et cetera. And pics... Show us how long that beard of yours got before you shaved it, maybe some action shots, anything you want to share, really.
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

Offline Tourniquet

• Honorable Ex-Mod
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
  • Time exists in abundance until it runs out
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 01:38:53 pm »
how about recreating some iconic cover art? (might fit well with the "cover song" pledge)

these sort spring to mind, nothing too elaborate.

Road Case        Singing Primer guide

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 01:43:05 pm »
Oh, and you could do an AMA. You could then cover the best questions in wall posts and stuff.
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

MFlanagan

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 03:51:23 pm »
Video Video Video!!! The pics are nice but for those of us who track and mix ourselves it would be great to see some video of the process you are going through to produce the album.

Offline PattheBunny

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 84
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 07:57:26 pm »
Oh, and you could do an AMA. You could then cover the best questions in wall posts and stuff.

This is a great idea.   
Realism is relative.

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 08:05:30 pm »
Thanks, Pat :)

Doing an AMA will inevitably lead to a lot of questions like "do you have a girlfriend", "what do you think of X brand guitar", et cetera. Those get asked during each and every uStream broadcast too. But chances are, there are going to be some very interesting questions as well.
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

Offline PattheBunny

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 84
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 08:15:30 pm »
Thanks, Pat :)

Doing an AMA will inevitably lead to a lot of questions like "do you have a girlfriend", "what do you think of X brand guitar", et cetera. Those get asked during each and every uStream broadcast too. But chances are, there are going to be some very interesting questions as well.

Right.  But nobody answers all the questions asked them at an AMA. 

P.S.   Really, people ask Justin if he has a girlfriend???  Justin,  you too sexy.   When he goes back on UStream I'm gonna ask him if he's ever getting a dog!   :)
Realism is relative.

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 08:29:01 pm »
Neh, Smokey and Bandit would never put up with that...LOL
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

Offline shadowscott007

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 119
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 09:44:14 pm »
Favorite "funny pet" story from the artists, or an anecdote from the non pet owners about pets of someone they know...

I added this line AFTER I wrote all that down there to make this on topic.  That should do it.

Bah!  Cats and dogs no problem.  At our peak we were at 3 cats and 2 dogs.  Gibbs, Gunny, Gracie, Indie, and Bear.  Cat's are mutts and are rescues, along with Bear a lab-mastiff mix.  The last was the Akita.

At 3 and 1 one now.  Hard thing, that.  But i've had dogs for as long as I can remember, so you know what you're getting into.  Cats folded in when I met the wife XX years ago.  I just did the math and freaked myself out!

Oddy, the big dogs do better with cats.  The little ones tend to try do dominate.  The big ones seem to more self assured, "You are no threat, and the Alphas don't want me to eat you.  So we're okay."

Shadow
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline TB-AV

• Honorable Ex-Mod
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 330
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 10:25:40 pm »
What is AMA?
Gone

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 10:45:29 pm »
Ask Me Anything. I believe Justin already did one some time ago...

http://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/

Eta: yep, I knew it. http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/qg5ug/i_am_guitarist_justin_sandercoe_creator_of/
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

jamesmartin

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 12:02:52 am »
Video Video Video!!! The pics are nice but for those of us who track and mix ourselves it would be great to see some video of the process you are going through to produce the album.

+1

Video of the actual process, or even interviews with the band discussing the process of songwriting, tracking, mixing etc, would be invaluable.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App