Author Topic: ST-200 • Yesterday (The Beatles)  (Read 43056 times)

bigoli

Re: ST-200 • Yesterday (The Beatles)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 10:21:50 am »
ON

Dalthe

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 07:34:15 pm »
Thanks a lot for this lesson, I've got the first 2 parts figured out pretty well. I'm having a bit of a hard time though figuring out which chords are used in the 3rd part. Could someone please put them down here in chronological order?

steveo2

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 07:37:40 pm »
In the picture his middle finger is off this is a B dom 7 chord.
I watch this lesson but I play it my way the use of thumb with just your finger sound good on this song, a very sinple finger style Justin has great new lesson, just noticed them .
Watch the new post song writing 101 learn this and you will never need tabs again, at least less tabs really it is cool watch it please and checkout Justin finger style lessons

bamz_68

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 08:46:37 pm »
Hey Justin...you rock, man.

I would like to play the "strumming chords" version of this too, but I cant quite figure out the exact chords

that works with this arrangement. Can you, or any of you other fine guitar people, help me out with this?

best regards, bamz

kyletr05

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 01:26:09 pm »
Well it was driving me nuts not having a tab for this. So, I got in guitar pro and made a tab/sheet music file while following the videos, and I think it's quite accurate. If anyone is interested in it, I'm happy to share.

bigoli

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 03:47:53 am »
If you don't like to be outplayed by a little girl, this video should be very motivating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr40YbRRNQE&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLld4IcuP0Dco

guitarlove89

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 04:50:44 pm »
This is amazing!!!!! I don't understand which strings i play on the F#minor. it's like 6° string then 4° string then 5°,4°,3° together and the 2° and 1° string? And which strings i play on the B7? If someone has some kind of tab it will be great!!!!
Thk u!!!!

Offline stitch101

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 177
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 07:24:15 pm »
I am sorry but I cannot find the tabs for Yesterday on the site.  Where are the tabs located that go with the lessons?

Thank you

From Justin's Web site

I can't find the TAB!!!
In early 2010 I was contacted by the Music Publishers Association and told to remove all the tabs (and lyric chord sheets) from my site. I looked into trying to fight it but there was little chance of winning, so instead my lawyer recommended that I try and work with them instead of against them, so that is what I have done!

I am now working in partnership with Music Sales (who are a very cool bunch now I've got to know them) to release a series of Songbooks that will songs in a structured form and the video lessons will be here on the web site! So far we have released The Jusinguitar Beginner's Songbook, The Justinguitar Acoustic Songbook, The Justinguitar Pop Songbook, The Justinguitar Rock Songbook and there are more on the way soon :)

Please don't forget that:

THE BEST WAY TO LEARN GUITAR IS BY TRANSCRIBING SONGS YOURSELF - NOT USING TAB!!!

Offline Paul Jacklin

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2015, 05:39:14 pm »
Hi fellow geetar players, have just joined this forum and apologies if this question is in the wrong section. Justin has recorded an internet tutorial teaching a fingerstyle version of 'Yesterday' by the great Paul McCartney, I am wondering if this version is available in tablature form also, and if so where is it likely to be?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

PJ

Offline NOLABill

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 09:36:16 pm »
Is there a tab for the song Yesterday (ST-200, ST-2002, ST-2003)?  Justin mentioned one in the first lesson but it's an older one and I can't find it any any of his songbooks.  There are numerous tabs online, but it would be nice to find the one Justin is teaching.

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 461
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 08:53:24 am »
temp

Get The Forum As A Mobile App