Author Topic: Ordered it. Got it. Like it. Reviews, Comments, Questions etc.  (Read 29932 times)

Offline Cully

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Ordered it. Got it. Like it. Reviews, Comments, Questions etc.
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2017, 11:49:13 pm »
I noticed that someone in praising the Beginner's Course book said he or she had bought it on Amazon.  I have been told that if you buy the books from Amazon, Justin gets nothing -- no royalties, no commission.  It is better to buy your materials directly from the Justinguitar store, if you want to do Justin some good.   I learned this, by the way, when the Intermediate Course I purchased from Amazon had a CD missing.   I got a refund OK, but I learned from Justinguitar that Justin could not help supply the missing CD, since I had bought it though Amazon, and that Amazon didn't pay I him anything anyway.  So. . .buy directly from Justinguitar! 

Offline leechie

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2017, 12:21:08 am »
 Buying iTunes only now

Sent from my iPad using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline JordiL90

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 12:56:04 pm »
Hello, I attempted to go trough course in the past but didn't stick with it. So as of yesterday I started with Beginners Course, I have a couple of years experience in playing but noticed alot of bad habits. I started by playing with the thumb over the neck instead of behind the neck. When I practiced yesterday I started with re-learning the A, D and E chord with the thumb behind the neck, and felt a bit of pain in the lower part of the thumb. My question is, will this pain go away after strengthening up, and if so how long will this take?

Offline Joesan

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2018, 03:34:30 pm »
I just got the coursebook today. I would however like to know if there is a possibility to download the contents of the CD as some audio files? I have a Mac and don't have access to a CD player and I'm also not so interested in getting a CD player. So any ideas as to how I can get access to the files on the CD? Help would be appreciated!

Offline sairfingers

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 52
  • 󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿The guitar is the coolest instrument in the world
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2019, 08:51:50 pm »
Buy Justin’s beginner course book!!

For the first six months of learning guitar, I used Justin’s online videos and text and bought several of his songbooks. They are fantastic and I felt I was progressing well. However there were times when I wanted to revisit a lesson or go over something again or question when to move on and I found that despite using the ‘learning journey’ facility in the dashboard part of the website, I couldn’t keep track of where I was. Maybe it’s an age thing and I’m more used to ‘hard copy’! Anyway, I bought the book and hey presto using the book in conjunction with the website, I can find where I am, I can scribble notes on it and can pick it up and read without needing technology. And there’s stuff in the book that’s not online.

I’ve even bought Justin’s Intermediate Method coursebook and stored it in my guitar drawer ready for future use! (Although I have used the E shape barre chord lesson which was very helpful when tackling barre F.)

Also: buy your course books and song books from the JustinGuitar website, that way Justin gets a bigger slice of the pie. Amazon is cheaper but remember Justin is giving away free lessons!
BC (classic) completed, now on Intermediate Course, Folk Fingerstyle and Blues modules. Pickin’, lickin’ and improvisin’.....😎
Martin D28 : Gibson SG : Boss Katana 50.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App