Author Topic: is it better to.... [mod edit - start at the beginning?]  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Real_music_Lucas

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
is it better to.... [mod edit - start at the beginning?]
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:43:18 pm »
iv just got the dvd and obv i start on disk 1, but is it recommended i start on video 1 which i walking blues or is there no difference in difficulty in the numbered videos? if you get me
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:35:42 pm by close2u »
Now safe beneath there wisdom and there feet, here I will teach you truly how to sleep

Offline misterg

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 125
  • Wales, UK
Re: is it better too....
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:17:37 pm »
I *think* they get progressively harder, so don't skip too far ahead.

Andy

Offline Real_music_Lucas

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
Re: is it better too....
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:32 pm »
yes thank you, i started in walking blues, now just starting steady thumb, whilst i know walking blues i havnt mastered it i just wanted to know it so while doing the steady thumb i can have a break from that and work on walking....seriously this steady thumb is some mean business but i absolutely love it :D
Now safe beneath there wisdom and there feet, here I will teach you truly how to sleep

Offline Guitar_noob

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 18
Re: is it better to.... [mod edit - start at the beginning?]
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 09:46:57 pm »
Order is most of the time relevant for Justin's lessons.

At times, it's not a bad thing to watch other videos even though you have not mastered yet the others. It's a good way to see what's ahead and it may help you keep your motivation.

However, like said above, do not skip too far ahead ;). You might miss something.
限界などない!停滞しているだけだ!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App