Author Topic: For all Adblock plus users  (Read 3590 times)

Offline shadowscott007

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 118
Re: For all Adblock plus users
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »
 No netflix.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline stitch101

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 170
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 10:13:26 pm »
So, you wouldn't buy any of Justin's DVDs? Isn't that the same thing?

Cheers,

Keith

I have bought some of Justin's DVD's but I don't thing that would pay his rent event if I purchase all of
then It still wouldn't pay for much.

And I don't buy one every Day, Week or Month. So no it's not the same.

Youtube have, for instance, already introduced paid channels and videos. So Justin could, for instance, push his premium content via a rental or purchase model on Youtube rather than shipping physical DVDs. I'm assuming you wouldn't be against that?

I guess I'm to old school but I prefer a Book or DVD or even a down load like some of Justin's E books.
So if it was to purchase and download I wouldn't mind.

If it was like renting a movie I would bother. I prefer to be able to watch his DVD's when I want to and
if I had to pay every time I watch one I would watch them.
The first one of his DVD's I purchase was in 2011 and it is still in the coffee table where I practice and
I've watch it many time in the past 4 years if I had to pay every time I watched I wouldn't watch it.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:45:04 pm by stitch101 »

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 152
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 07:33:00 am »
Interesting debate here! :) I go no idea where it's going but I'm enjoying the ride and thanking the FSM that I'm not a bread head or I'd be freaking out. ha ha
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline m_c

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 33
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2015, 12:05:31 am »
Justin, in response to your previous comment about Youtube views v ads, I suspect a big part of that is to do with how people are viewing them.

For me, embedded vids only ever show overlay ads, and when I view any on my phone (android), there are never any ads. The only time I get bombarded with ads is when I view them directly on Youtube.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App