Author Topic: TR-105 • Pentatonic Beginnings  (Read 22184 times)

Offline BlakJak

• Good Vibes 0
Re: TR-105 • Pentatonic Beginnings
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2013, 01:23:17 am »
All of the mp3 links in the lessons appear to be missing... Have I missed something? (Tried searching for this but came up short.)

Offline sophiehiker

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 34
  • Salida, Colorado USA
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2013, 11:57:42 am »
I get the SoundCloud links okay.  It works fine for me.   ???

Sometimes, if you have a slow connection, it takes a while for the SoundCloud links to appear.  You might try reloading the page.

HTH 
...where the deer and the antelope play.  Well, they're not really playing.  They're fleeing in terror.

Offline Cheaper_than_Gold

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »
I'm not able to get the first answer link to work at all, and the second (payloadz) sent me an  e-mail, which also has a dead link.

Offline sophiehiker

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 34
  • Salida, Colorado USA
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2014, 07:11:57 pm »
The payloadz worked for me.  It sent me this link which will expire soon...

[LINK REMOVED BY J]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:21:16 am by justinguitar »
...where the deer and the antelope play.  Well, they're not really playing.  They're fleeing in terror.

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 139
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 10:20:32 am »
@sophie - what you doing adding links to paid for products?? The paid for one has some extra exercises and few enough people buy it as it is!!!
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline sophiehiker

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 34
  • Salida, Colorado USA
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2014, 12:02:15 pm »
Lesson Link: http://justinguitar.com/en/TR-105-PentatonicBeginnings.php

Questions below...

Answers? You really want them? ok, click here: https://www.yousendit.com/download/QlVoSXQ2eFhOQnhvZE1UQw or here: http://www.payloadz.com/d1/freeproducts.asp?id=1629700

@J, I think this is a free product.  You give the link in your header.  It just has the answers to the exercise.  Anyway, if I screwed up, I'm sorry. 

Offline stefanomoret

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 10:13:39 pm »
Hey,

I'm looking for the answers for this lesson. Apparently there used to be a link to get them but it is not there anymore?

Thanks!

Offline Megido

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 07:50:25 pm »
My answers. Hope it'll help...

Offline garyduffey

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 10:46:08 pm »
Lesson Link: newbielink:http://justinguitar.com/en/TR-105-PentatonicBeginnings.php [nonactive]

Questions below...
Im struggling to find the answers Justin.
Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Offline 9thChapter

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2017, 04:23:31 am »
I can't see any links to the Soundcloud audio files for the exercises on the website.  Am I missing something or have they all been removed?  Other lessons have links to Soundcloud working fine on the site... just none on the Transcribing portion.

Offline fdsalamida

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2017, 05:47:38 am »
Hello y'all. So I'm not too concerned but I'd like to know where I could find this so called answer sheet. I say not too concerned b/c like Justin says you should trust your ear, but I'd really like to check a couple of notes for the final affirmation.

Thanks in advance,

Frankie

Offline yundi

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2017, 01:34:21 pm »
Thanks justin for this lesson, this skill is very difficult to learn and must be really difficult to teach, that is why there are not too many places that help with it, I really appreciate that you do. As you said in the very first video of this series, this is the most important thing to master guitar playing.

I see people struggling to get the answers, Megido has posted his answers four messages above and they are the same as the ones that I have, so maybe that helps you to check with yours.

For those that don't see the soundcloud links, most probably it is because your browser is blocking this external source in the page (to see soundcloud, click on your navigation bar in the small icon that appears there saying that some content is not being shown), and please remember to not using add blockers in pages like this, as cool stuff like this one needs to get some credit  ;D

Get The Forum As A Mobile App