Author Topic: ET-102 • Ear Training - Stage 2  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Indigo

• Administrator
  • Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 3
ET-102 • Ear Training - Stage 2
« on: January 27, 2012, 12:04:38 am »
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:14:46 pm by Indigo »

Offline arieljc23

• Good Vibes 0
  • music is in the air
Re: AU-102 • Aural Training - Stage 2
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 02:43:56 pm »
hey dude cant find the answers for this test. I dont know whick is the problem. Best wishes from Argentina! ;D

Offline zaxxaz

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:45:58 pm »
are they not right at the bottom of the page?  might be wrong but from memory that is where they are?

cheers
Jim :)

Offline Razzmatazz

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 12:40:49 am »
are they not right at the bottom of the page?  might be wrong but from memory that is where they are?
You could've taken two seconds to actually check that before replying ;). I've been doing this series recently myself and it appears the answers have vanished along with the site redesign. This seems to be true for the other stages as well. I know Justin said in his latest newsletter that he's still working on the Eartrainer (which is currently broken), so perhaps he'll correct the site pages along with that. If not I'd really like to see this corrected in the near future (not HUGELY fussed as there are other methods to do ear training, just a bit bummed that I just did the test and can't check my answers).

Offline zaxxaz

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:08:31 am »
Well razz, you know the funny thing is I did check and they were there, but I was still seeing the old site at the time, just checked again now that I see the new design and I see what you mean, all gone! :D

Hope they get sorted soon.

Cheers, jim.

You could've taken two seconds to actually check that before replying ;). I've been doing this series recently myself and it appears the answers have vanished along with the site redesign. This seems to be true for the other stages as well. I know Justin said in his latest newsletter that he's still working on the Eartrainer (which is currently broken), so perhaps he'll correct the site pages along with that. If not I'd really like to see this corrected in the near future (not HUGELY fussed as there are other methods to do ear training, just a bit bummed that I just did the test and can't check my answers).

Offline MJM

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 06:09:29 pm »
i cannot see the answers from the video test for stage 1 or stage 2 .....
has this been resolved?  i am dying to check if i am right .....can anyone please help with this.  Please forward a corrected link or the answers themselves.

thx

Offline kommari

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 11:25:23 am »
i cannot see the answers from the video test for stage 1 or stage 2 .....
has this been resolved?  i am dying to check if i am right .....can anyone please help with this.  Please forward a corrected link or the answers themselves.

thx

WayBackMachine helps:

Aural Traing Answers - Test 2A

1. 2 6. 3
2. 3 7. 3
3. 2 8. 2
4. 3 9. 2
5. 2 10. 3

Aural Traing Answers - Test 2B

1. 3 6. 2
2. 5 7. 2
3. 2 8. 5