Author Topic: BS-611 • Hurt - Johnny Cash  (Read 17347 times)

Offline lorella

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: BS-611 • Hurt - Johnny Cash
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 01:37:20 pm »
Thanks a lot  de conne,I'll try it as you suggest. And a special thanks to Justin because his beginner's course is so clear and well done that even if a beginner like me can try to play something and enjoy myself. :) :)

Offline gunrjake

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 05:09:19 am »
I love this song and am so glad that Justin was able to do as good a breakdown as he did for beginners.  I was wondering if there was any way at all of getting ahold of the old Course Notes for this from the First Edition songbook.

Offline sacrelicious

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 07:44:23 am »
I've been fooling around with this one since last night (had some stretches of fairly smooth chord changes practicing it just now, which is a big deal for me cause I never get decent chord changes on any of the F variations), and I think I favor the pluck-fifth-and-fourth-then-strum-the-rest style, although I certainly enjoy the all-strum version as well. but I mute the sixth with my thumb, and when I do that I seem to mute the first string on the Am chord with my hand on accident. this sounds like it would be a problem, but it kinda sounds interesting that way. like a little accent that pops in about half the time. it doesn't sound like the NIN or the Cash version, but it's kinda cool in it's own way to my ears.

Offline Straitshoot

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2017, 12:18:52 am »
Does anyone have a PDF of the song that used to be in the book? I love this song... Have the book, by the way.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App