Author Topic: Just more of a concert and meet and great in the USA  (Read 3639 times)

steveo2

Just more of a concert and meet and great in the USA
« on: November 01, 2010, 03:14:20 pm »
I can see the USA tour still has spot open in NY I hope you get to more places but I can see that the world tour thing has a time frame.
Hope you take lots of pictures, I was just wondering, with small town eyes there was no real world tour,if there was a music video made I missed that as well.
I was just wondering why, maybe teaching pays the bills and it is that simple.
I just thought that the right agent might could get a small concert think happening.
Some of my own shows seem to be more like a meet and greet kind of thing and I don't have a record.

There is little chance of this happening, just wish to say, it would have been cool if I did not have to drive a 1000 miles.
Thanks again  :)
Steve

Offline mike42

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 44
Re: Just more of a concert and meet and great in the USA
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:46:42 pm »
I can't comment on the album or a possible tour, but he did make a video for the song Page 99.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeTUZn3sDAI

steveo2

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:38:46 pm »
Thank Mike,
you got a big round of applause for the Video, I missed it.
I have been to the site too .
I guess I just went right past page 99,and I miss out.
Thanks for sharing man

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 11:09:34 am »
The problem is simply financing a tour.

Taing a band out is very expensive and I'm not sure I am well known enought to get enough people in the door to make it viable!
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

steveo2

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 03:36:09 pm »
Yeah.it take money to really make money.
The really good musicians, I know all want $200 USA some $150 a night and they wish to not travel far too get it.

I enjoyed the small town eyes album, bought so many copies.
I did what I could to promote the album and this site, I would do more if I could.
I just but up little flyers or notes in music stores, churches, large and small stores I even managed to get some in school's which was hard, since I am not a student,
Hey! it helps if the young think your cool ;D
I am playing on street corner's and pretty much any place a man and a guitar can fit and there are people to play too.
I get a private party every now and then.
I had a music career, as far as money not a big success, but I have had a good time and I am truly grateful.
Hey! maybe you could contact clayton picks and get you mugg on some picks that's a cool way to promote yourself.
You may wish to do a lesson on putting the picks under the second fret string so it don't get lost. ;D

Thanks again for the site and the music and all you do.
Stephen   

Get The Forum As A Mobile App