Author Topic: Fender hot noiseless  (Read 1202 times)

jase67

Fender hot noiseless
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:41:08 am »
This follows up a previous thread I started up when I was looking into getting  noiseless pups for my Mexican Strat. I came across alot of good reviews of the Fender hot noiseless pickups that are found in recent additions of the Jeff Beck signature Strats. I read a little bit about the guy who developed them (Bill Turner) and they seemed to fit the bill for me. The difficulty has been getting a set, I eventually had to order from the States as they have been out of stock in the Uk. I have to say it was a positive experience and even after paying a handling charge to the Royal Mail I still saved a few £'s. I had them fitted yesterday and I'm blown away by how quiet they are, yes they should be but I had got so used to that noise that it was strange to be able to use it in position 1,3 and 5 and have no noise. I'm not in any position to review the sound but I will say my Strat sounds like a Strat and thats what I wanted, so if your after a Strat without the hum these pups are worth thinking about.

Online LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 183
    • Point Fifty
Re: Fender hot noiseless
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:32:52 am »
these pickups have quite a good reputation and the technology seems to be quite new.

when you praise that others take for granted than you're still on the right track :D

have fun!
my band: fb: Point Fifty | Instagram: Point Fifty

Get The Forum As A Mobile App