Author Topic: TR-202 • Transcribing Blues in any Key  (Read 10917 times)

Offline willferral

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: TR-202 • Transcribing Blues in any Key
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 10:08:20 pm »
Loving these songs this meshes really well with the blues rhythm guitar course. I will add a another song that I think might be good, sorry if it's the wrong type, but I think it fits and that is the Beach Boys Surfin USA.

I know this is an old thread, and I probably should not be asking for help, but wondering about Rose Tattoo 'Rock n Roll Outlaw'. Could someone give a tip on how to do that slidey sounding thing in the first riff. I've heard it many times before in blues but I don't know how to do it.

Offline Majik

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 86
Re: TR-202 • Transcribing Blues in any Key
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 11:01:02 am »
Loving these songs this meshes really well with the blues rhythm guitar course. I will add a another song that I think might be good, sorry if it's the wrong type, but I think it fits and that is the Beach Boys Surfin USA.

I know this is an old thread, and I probably should not be asking for help, but wondering about Rose Tattoo 'Rock n Roll Outlaw'. Could someone give a tip on how to do that slidey sounding thing in the first riff. I've heard it many times before in blues but I don't know how to do it.
This may help:

https://youtu.be/GpdFe-6ydpo

Cheers,

Keith

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Guitars: PRS Singlecut S2, Fender Tele Lite Ash, G&L Legacy Tribute, Freshman Apollo 2 OCBX
Amps: Bugera G5 Head, Boss Katana 100
All sorts of other stuff.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App