Author Topic: Just got Small Town Eyes on the mail  (Read 2539 times)

exd

Just got Small Town Eyes on the mail
« on: March 15, 2010, 07:38:14 pm »
First I have to come clean about one thing, I ordered the cd on Friday of the release week, I wanted to help the chart and all, but I messed up badly on filling in the credit card date and only got the mail about the rejected credit card on Sunday, so I feel somewhat bad that my cd didn't go into the chart math, I know it's only one cd, but every cd counts so...

Upon opening the cd the first thing i though wow! this is some great art, I had already seen the cover but the insides and the cd per se just blew me.

Sincerely I didn't expect much of small town eyes. I had heard a track or two early on my space, think they were page 99 and turn to tell her. Then turn to tell her really touched me but the arrangement was somewhat off or I didn't completely clicked... I remember I thought, has great potential, it comes somewhat short of all it could be and it isn't really my genre.

Well I must say I'm clicking with it right now. The final product is surprising me track by track. I'm still on my second run so it's too early to have any favourites but my opinion right now is that this a good cd, and with the right exposure this album can go a long way, and I sincerely expect that you start thinking on the second one, justin.

With that said, I'm very happy with my purchase, and I hope things get along ok.

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
Re: Just got Small Town Eyes on the mail
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 08:24:47 am »
Cheers exd :)
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Get The Forum As A Mobile App