Author Topic: Chart Position  (Read 10962 times)

Offline old-and-in-the-way

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 5
  • That's what I heard him say
Re: Chart Position
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 01:34:12 pm »

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 03:16:33 pm »
Interesting link there @old - will look into it.

Still waiting on official figures, but I don't expect it will interesting... not in top 200 anyhow.

I'm not giving up - and not lost heart at all - I'm back, and gonna work harder than ever to be the best I can be - as a teacher and an artist!
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline Buzzby

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 04:22:38 pm »

Three of my favourite albums and probably all biggest selling albums for the bands. I think I only listened to there 1st albums because of these albums.

Just my 2 cents worth, not all 1st albums will be a massive chart success, doesnt make them bad though.

Plus seeing a lot of whats popular in the chart nowadays, wouldn't really care myself. Justins got more talent than most of the top 40 put together.

Buzz

mbarrett12

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 11:49:36 pm »
@rolling56 - as I said in another post a second ago - without the support of people getting the Ltd edition I would not been able to do proper PR and marketing (or manufacturing) so it was important and appreciated!

@mike42 - yes it is wonderful to be able to reach out to lots of people all around the world - it's amazing, and I am a very lucky guy - as I said in the above post - I have nothing to be moaning about :)

But y'know, we all have expectations of ourselves and it's odd when you imagine things happening one way and then they don't happen as you thought they would... but sometimes it's for the best anyway, and maybe it's just not the right album, maybe my next one will be the one! :)

I'm feeling better today, a lot more positive about the whole thing - gonna have to re-write the front page tomorrow I think...

I feel sorry for you Justin, it's a terrible pity that your music which is actually really good gets trumped by the garbage like lady gaga and whatever else is in the charts at the moment.  About your expectations - I suppose the saying "Of mice and men" comes into play.

And just remember, not everyone gets a Boston or Guns N' Roses start, look at Radiohead for example, they didn't get noticed until OK Computer.

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 10:19:34 am »
The final result for UK, was position #540 :)

But it is still selling at an ok rate so I'm happy!

Its all good, no need to feel sorry for me at all - life is wonderful :)
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Lucianot

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 06:18:04 pm »
Justin: it will keep selling for sure, so keep up the hope.

And for everybody out there, think about this, the most cds are sold more time can expend Justin delivering his lessons!!!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App