Author Topic: I found a justin  (Read 20812 times)

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
Re: I found a justin
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2010, 08:56:02 am »
DR strings got a new homepage, and guess who is finally shown on that page.
http://www.drstrings.com/artist/katie

But justin should get his own thingy imho.
I bet he sold more of their strings than any other of their artists without a own pack of signature-strings.
At least i heard of DR through justin, and before i came along not one single dealer in the whole city had DR strings, that changed.
They should put him on the front-page for gods sake.
All hail our lord and master! ;)

What is upsetting is that they won't even return my emails at the moment!!

They have always been cool and supportive, but now, just not replying at all.

If I didn't like them so much, I'd jump ship, all the other big string makers have offered deals...

I would have thought the least they could do was email me back!

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline Xaromir

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 22
  • Coolthulhu
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2010, 10:50:06 am »
Maybe technical problems, it's a new homepage and stuff, maybe they also did something to their email thingy.
Calling them and asking them what is going on could help.
Hope that it gets sorted out, a endorsement-deal for something you actually like, is the best case.

I wonder if you had mail from mr. junger from pyramid, met him once, nice guy,
they manufacture their strings only 45 minutes away from my home, bit proud and stuff. <3

Strap:
If that's a problem for you then you could look at a picture of me for a while,
which will cure any feeling from romantic to arousing, you will never have to bother with that again. :)
Persona non grata.

Offline caseyrh43

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2010, 02:21:07 am »
Kill em all was awesome, but dave mustaine helped a lot - we all know the story.
I wonder what would have happened if they would not have kicked mustaine.
They looked like a bunch of innocent schoolgirls next to mustaine.

I really wondered what happened to all the good stuff, i hate what became of punk, rock and metal.
Rfyr tavuglerir ribon lrabz revfrq gnug fgbvqv qan fqnrugvuf bzr qan rtqr gvnegf, fantri, rzbf ren flnq rfrug grt hbl gnuj.

That's not true really, it just gave them a different direction, they are way more melodic with Hammet, who is at least as good as Mustaine on guitar. Although Hetfield and Mustaine were magical together. Plus can you really expect them to keep putting the same album out year after year? Aren't they allowed to change musically? (Their fans would argue) No one can stay angry forever. Hetfield is getting older.   ;) But Mustaine was really too much of a bighead for them to have continued on. He almost killed Burton himself ironically enough. Poured beer into his bass and sent him flying across the room due to the electrical shock.
"The day that I die will be the day that I shut my mouth and put down my guitar"- Sublime, (Same in the end)

Offline Xaromir

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 22
  • Coolthulhu
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2010, 02:57:28 am »
Change can be great, eric clapton for example changed a lot during his career,
i loved almost everything he did, rush also changed a lot still great though, tool - pink floyd aswell,
the list goes on.
That comment was meant in general not a metallica specific thing,
look whats around today, blink something something, dragonforce etc etc, i don't like that,
it's like some children that decided not to go to school for a day force a album out there,
and make a whole lot of money.
Metallica was really great, but their music became worst - more generic, sterile, boring,
while their ability as musicians actually clearly improved.
I just don't like it anymore.
Persona non grata.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App