Author Topic: Any Chance to see Justin in Paris, France?  (Read 2578 times)

strapp75

Any Chance to see Justin in Paris, France?
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:06:14 pm »
Hey Justin,

Paris isn't that far from London, can we expect a gigs in fews month? I'll like to see you playing here!

Offline PJMCM

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 8
Re: Any Chance to see Justin in Paris, France?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:23:15 pm »
@ strapp - you may be able to see and have private lessons with Justin in April sometime. Just watch for more info....

So here is the plan for April...

Me and my pal Dario Cortese are going to do a tour in April, around Europe - playing acoustic shows, teaching private lessons, doing clinics, and meeting new people and having fun jamming, busking and hanging out.

Rough plan is as follows:

London
Brussels (Belgium)
Rotterdam (Holland)
Amsterdam
Cologne (Germany)
Berlin
Warsaw (Poland)
Krakow
Slovakia??
Budapest (Hungary)
Serbia?
Sarajevo
Zagreb (Croatia)
Milan (Italy)
Berne (Switzerland)
Lyon (Framce)
Paris

Lessons with Dario or Me are going to have to be €50 per hour - remember how far we come and how much we spend on travel, petrol, accommodation and food!! We'll have a discount 15% discount if you have a hour lesson with both of us (€85 for two one hour lessons).

Those that don't know Dario (Cortese) he is one of the senior teachers at The Guitar Institute - check out his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/dariocortese) and read about him (http://www.icmp.co.uk/teachers/guitar-teachers/dario-cortese.aspx) he is one of the best players that I have ever met - and expert in so many styles, can burn metal, country, jazz, modern blues - just really bloody good!!

If you are serious about a lesson in one of these towns during April - then please email me (see the contact page) with the subject:

EU TEACHING TOUR - XX YOUR COUNTRY XX

So I can work out how long we will need to stay in each place and can organise a show or clinic too, and get started with hotels and stuff...

Payment will have to made by paypal in advance for private lessons - to a specific account - please don't send anything yet until dates and lessons are confirmed.

So please get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers, J

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing. (George Bernard Shaw)

1986 Epiphone Dreadnought Acoustic
Freshman FA1AM
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
1980's Hondo Bass (DIY restoration fun!)
Peavey Vypyr 30

strapp75

Re: Any Chance to see Justin in Paris, France?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:25:04 pm »
Great news! Thank you. I'll keep an eye on it. I can't wait to see Justin playing (and eventually have a beer with him..lol ).

Get The Forum As A Mobile App