Author Topic: Reviews of Justin's Beginner Guitar Course v2 here please... :)  (Read 48269 times)

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 136
    • justinguitar.com
Re: Reviews of Justin's Beginner Guitar Course v2 here please... :)
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »
no - I thought we did it - so I just went and checked... and we don't... no idea why not - have it on my to do list to ask Jedi who deals with all that!

Thanks for the reminder! J
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Mouserjan

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:15 pm »
I bought the DVD's and the RUST last summer and have been working the lessons for almost a year now. I feel the dvd's are very well made, Justin is very relaxed and it is obvious he has his teaching down to a science. It really feels like he is talking to you, and not AT you. The lessons are very well organized and if you stick with it and do what he says you will be playing the guitar. A friend of mine told me " I suggest you just get a song book and start playing" needless to say she quit because she wasn't willing to take the time to learn it correctly, I did and I'm very happy with my progress. I like having the DVD's as opposed to just watching on the computer. I can hide in my room and strum away without bothering anyone. I highly recommend buying the DVD's. I am very pleased with the beginners course.

jan

Offline CRaZY BiTS

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2015, 12:09:17 pm »
Kudos, Justin. I'm undergoing your beginner lessons for a week and it's going awesome.Your lessons are cool!! Great work !!!!! 

Offline Undertaker79

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2016, 04:58:59 pm »
Hello Justin!
Just wanted to say I was referred to your site by another beginning player. I am JUST now beginning to learn to play as of yesterday. I think what u r doing is awesome, offering all this material for FREE! I will make a donation soon.

Offline Fox Terrier

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2016, 07:16:22 pm »
Hi Justin.
If you're reading this thanks for putting all this online and for free. I've bought a couple of your products to support the course and put some money in your coffers. The course is fantastic. I've been playing for over 40 years but never taken it seriously or properly applied myself until now. I particularly like your emphasis on learning by ear and gaining an appreciation of music i.e. seeing the bigger picture. Your advice on practice schedules has also been invaluable.

All the best for the future.

Sent from my iPad using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline jerryo

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2017, 05:08:26 pm »
Great attitude Justin,,,, you are a pleasure to listen to..   I'm just starting out and darn my finger are sore.
I'll be contributing to your cause $$.    Thanks,   JerryO

Get The Forum As A Mobile App