Author Topic: Who Are You Going To See In 2019  (Read 752 times)

Offline Cue Zephyr

• All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 90
  • Who's picking the banjo here?
    • Ezyo Music
Re: Who Are You Going To See In 2019
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2019, 12:03:41 am »
Not sure, but I suspect that there will be a lot of American Expats at that gig, and a few Dutchies that are into Country music and/or Linedance, a colleague tells me Brad's tunes are popular among the Dutch Linedance crowd.

As for Petras, I remembered her because of the news coverage here in NL at the time, since at the same time Dutch Valentijn de Hingh's life and transition (from a very young age) were the subject of a documentary, which made headlines because of it's sometimes controversial (at the time) nature.
Whether or not you're too young to remember...
I have to admit that I have no idea how old you are  :-[

---------------------------------
But back on topic, I will most likely be seeing a number of Indonesian artists some time in the next two weeks when I visit the Tong Tong Fair in The Hague, with musical styles like Keroncong, Gamelan and Indo-rock.
And I've got tickets to see Lamb of God  :D
I did not know Brad's music was that suitable for linedance. Maybe we'll see some linedancing then. That would be pretty neat.

It's a shame Tong Tong Fair is so far away. That said, four of the five concerts I'm going to are far away for me, lol.

I'm almost a year older than Kim Petras. So it's not unreasonable to think I didn't pick up on her media coverage.
Guitar, banjo, mandolin and piano, bass and percussion only when needed
Production and mixing

Offline 1stGuitar

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 03:30:24 pm »
Just recently went to go see Zack Brown band. Does that count?

Fun concert. They put on a good show.

Offline Alex6strings

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 4
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 11:39:06 pm »
I just got tickets for Mondo Rock,  24th August,@The Star,  Gold Coast.   

But I'm very excited to get Joe Bonamassa tickets,  State Theatre,  Sydney,  21st September.     

Sent from my A1601 using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Get The Forum As A Mobile App