Author Topic: As DavidP would say, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly  (Read 540 times)

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 71
    • YouTube
Re: As DavidP would say, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 08:16:00 pm »
Thanks goodness for a happy ending! Glad that things are going well now. Good vibes and well wishes go out to you and your wife.

Offline oldhead49

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 129
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »
Thank you all so much for your kind words, warm thoughts, wishes, prayers and encouragement to my wife and I.

Update:  The Linq  monitor has been placed and working as expected, and has shown no signs of afib so far, which is really good news.

Docs report that recovery is going well and have released her to drive and even go back to the gym to do a very moderate exercise program.   They also contribute her going to the gym and being in good shape a major part of the success of surgery and recovery.

Other than some minor issues,  things are starting to really get back to some normalcy here, for which we are both thankful.

No need to respond here; just wanted to give you an update and HUGE HEARTFELT THANK YOU for thinking of us during this time.

Dave

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 113
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 10:44:36 pm »
Dave thanks for the update on your wife's health. Such good news. I'm sure you and your family must be feeling a whole lot less anxious. Your wife must be the star of her gym right now.

I wish her continued healing and a return to vibrant good health and living.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App