Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 449350 times)

dracae

Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2007, 03:45:58 pm »
Quote from: "GuitarFan"

I'm from split. You should try some of are food. Visit Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Pula ... If you are going to Split you should mail me and I can show you around.
enjoy.

Thanks for the kind offer but as we will only be there a few days I think most of our time will be spent exploring Istria, we may manage to get to Zagreb.
I read that the wine should be sampled as well as the food  :D

bahaal

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2007, 03:57:08 pm »
Quote from: "Lievendv"
he's getting married :p

:D good for him

Haven't seen him since school tho...

If you see him, tell him I wished him the best (if he still remembers me :P)

Marcopolo2506

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2007, 10:08:14 pm »
Quote from: "crossfade717"
it isn't nice to talk in belgainise :?

We have 3 Belgainise languages in our country (Belgium) :D  : Dutch, French and German....  :wink: ...
That's why we all learn English :P

headly

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2007, 12:15:26 am »
Ye can talk belganise but ye can still be understood. With Irish i'm guaranteed that no-one else will understand me :D

crossfade717

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2007, 01:44:09 am »
so now were going to hear some Irishanise?  :P

headly

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2007, 04:16:45 am »
if you want :arrow:  

T

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 154
    • Point Fifty
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2007, 07:09:34 am »
Quote from: "headly"

Most famous Irish phrase: P
my band: fb: Point Fifty | Instagram: Point Fifty

Lucos

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2007, 01:33:02 pm »
I think Vlamingen should break up from Belgium and join The Netherlands. :P I mean the French part of Belgium is gay anyway so. :P I'm so lucky to live in The Netherlands. Except for our really gay sucky government, this country really owns. :D

Trouwens, die Ier hiero loopt wel stoer te doen van check niemand begrijpt wat ik zeg enzo, maar ik wed dat ze hier ook geen ene drol van begrijpen. :D

See if you can understand that Irish punk. :P (no translator allowed)

bahaal

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 02:14:56 pm »
Quote from: "Lucos"
I think Vlamingen should break up from Belgium and join The Netherlands. :P I mean the French part of Belgium is gay anyway so. :P I'm so lucky to live in The Netherlands. Except for our really gay sucky government, this country really owns. :D

Trouwens, die Ier hiero loopt wel stoer te doen van check niemand begrijpt wat ik zeg enzo, maar ik wed dat ze hier ook geen ene drol van begrijpen. :D

Sorry but joining The Netherlands??  No thx, I don't want heineken when I can have a good old belgian beer ^^
Besides I don't have a problem with the three languages in belgium.  When you work in bruxelles, you'll learn french fast.

There are upsides about the french part of belgium too.  Alot more nature and stuff like that.  I love a weekend in the ardennes just with a little tent near a river just drinking beer all weekend :D

Anyways every country has good things and bad things :P  and I don't think living is Belgium is that bad :D

Thom21uk

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2007, 07:24:53 pm »
Nickname: Thom
Real (full) name: Thomas
Age and birthday: 22                        23/01/85
Habitat: North East, Uk

Which guitar(s) do you own?  Takamine G Series, Yasmine By Takamine, Les Paul Copy

Which guitar do you currently play on?  Takamine G Series & Les Paul Copy

Which amp(s) do you own?  Marshall MG50dfx

How long have you been playing guitar?  3 years

Which is/are your favorite music genre(s)? Any Open To All Genre's Of Music

Which genre do you play on your guitar often? Rock & Country

Who are your favorite bands? Too Many To List!

What inspired you to start playing guitar? Used to go to a camp site & loads of blokes would have a fire n sit playin n sing round it also listening to the beatles!

Do you play in a band or have you been playing in a band? Played In A Country Band For A Short Period Of Time In The Process Of Starting Up Another Band

Why do you play guitar? I Play Guitar Because I Love Everything To Do With Music

What are your goals for the future To Get Another Band Started Up & Hopefully Teach Guitar

headly

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2007, 08:46:29 pm »

N

Lucos

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2007, 11:01:06 am »
Quote from: "bahaal"

Sorry but joining The Netherlands??  No thx, I don't want heineken when I can have a good old belgian beer ^^
Besides I don't have a problem with the three languages in belgium.  When you work in bruxelles, you'll learn french fast.

There are upsides about the french part of belgium too.  Alot more nature and stuff like that.  I love a weekend in the ardennes just with a little tent near a river just drinking beer all weekend :D

Anyways every country has good things and bad things :P  and I don't think living is Belgium is that bad :D

True true

But about the beer. You think we only have Heineken? Haha I don't even like that beer myself. I prefer Hertog Jan or Bavaria. But a nice Palm at its time isn't bad either. ;)

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 154
    • Point Fifty
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2007, 11:10:39 am »
there there

Every Country has it's old classics

The Netherlands have fine fine cheese, a great choice of higher education,the best roads, skilled architects...

The german have the best cars and Deutsche Gruntlichkeit (German Quality :D)

Belgium has fries, beer and the saxophone

And England .. well England   when we're talking about old classics... England has the Queen :D
No the reason why many people ar on this forum, are cuz of England. Great bands of england are responsible for the popularity of the guitar and f course J lives there :p

bahaal

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2007, 11:33:43 am »
Quote from: "Lievendv"
there there

Every Country has it's old classics

The Netherlands have fine fine cheese, a great choice of higher education,the best roads, skilled architects...

The german have the best cars and Deutsche Grutlichkeit (German Quality :D)

Belgium has fries, beer and the saxophone

And England .. well England   when we're talking about old classics... England has the Queen :D
No the reason why many people ar on this forum, are cuz of England. Great bands of england are responsible for the popularity of the guitar and f course J lives there :p

psss, don't forget the chocolate ^^

Anyways about the beer, I just mentioned heineken cause it is the most exported beer out of the netherlands.  I am sure gonna give those beers you said a try when I get the chance.  Palm and hoegaarden are actually the two belgian beers I like the least...

I like alot of the heavier stuff :D  Like Leffe, Duvel, Westmalle and so on... The list is long :D but the list of belgian beers I haven't tried is still longer...

By any chance, if you ever get the opportunity to drink West Fleeteren.  I heard its a very good beer, haven't had the opportunity to try it out myself cause of its limited supplies..  The monks that brew the beer only produce enough to pay the maintenance of their monastery and no more, so its a pretty hard beer to get ^^

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 154
    • Point Fifty
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2007, 11:49:33 am »
Quote from: "bahaal"

By any chance, if you ever get the opportunity to drink West Fleeteren.  I heard its a very good beer, haven't had the opportunity to try it out myself cause of its limited supplies..  The monks that brew the beer only produce enough to pay the maintenance of their monastery and no more, so its a pretty hard beer to get ^^

I did once and it aint bad but not THAT special ... but that's only my opinion... :D

Hoegaarden and palmare idd quite common ... I enjoy a Vedett a lot :D

Get The Forum As A Mobile App