Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 384711 times)

Online redrhodie

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 56
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2955 on: September 13, 2018, 04:26:32 pm »
Good vibes for you, Lynn

And a huge "couldn't have said it better" from me !!!
You're one of the main people I felt compelled to thank. Really appreciate your presence around here, David. You're a good man.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Online DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 168
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #2956 on: September 13, 2018, 04:48:44 pm »
You're one of the main people I felt compelled to thank. Really appreciate your presence around here, David. You're a good man.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
:-[

Kind of you to say so, thank you ... but truly just one of many, as you rightly said  :D

Offline Echo79

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2957 on: September 25, 2018, 05:34:09 pm »
Thanks Justin. You have the best guitar instructional content I've seen, ever.

Offline marlasky

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2958 on: September 27, 2018, 10:53:49 pm »
A huge thank you to Justin for the incredible effort he is putting in all the courses and videos!
It is simply amazing that resources like this exist, and are available at a support-as-you-can basis.
I learned a lot (and still learning) from the music theory and chord construction guides, and recently bought the complete blues guitar course, so there are many fun hours to look forward to  ;D

Offline Pirate Doug

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2959 on: October 04, 2018, 05:05:16 pm »
Just another huge "thank you" from me. I've been playing guitar for 28 years now, and have learned loads of advanced bits and pieces over the years. But never had the time - or opportunity - to learn all the things I really needed to know. At last, I find myself semi-retired, and able to devote several hours a day to serious study and practise.

I've been a big fan of Justin's for several years, and have bought several of his books, which are a fab resource and a big help with the learning process.

I find it much, much easier to learn with Justin, than with any guitar teacher one-on-one. I tend to get intimidated, and lose concentration when there's a real live person sitting in front of me. Being able to rewind Justin, and he never gets frustrated with me, is the best! For me, this is the perfect way to learn guitar.

So, thanks Justin, for sharing the music. You're awesome!

Offline Dashing_Dave

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2960 on: October 05, 2018, 05:31:44 am »
Thanks, Justin. Well done.
From Dave in Sydney (Australia)

Offline Jrbaines100

• Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2961 on: October 05, 2018, 08:37:00 pm »
Well just played live in front of 200 people, first time on stage,
Could not have done it without the course,
Thanks justin

Offline Tim_R

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread - Thank You from Dallas, Texas
« Reply #2962 on: October 05, 2018, 10:38:39 pm »
Hi Justin,

I am 68 years of age and have been trying to learn guitar off and on for several years.  I probably tried at least a total of 20 guitar lesson books, videos and audio tapes from your competition before I found JustinGuitar.  Your courses are the best!

I like it that you don't only use only open source music and you also provide a wide variety of genres.  It has brought to my attention to several types of music and artists I otherwise would not have experienced.

Your method, presentation and curriculum are excellent!  You explain every concept in depth and go slow enough that anyone ought to be able to keep up and understand your lessons.  You also have a wonderful attitude and it is obvious by your smile and enthusiasm that you enjoy what you do.

I've purchased 10 guitar lesson courses from your site.  That's how much I like your guitar instruction!

Thank you for what you do!

Best regards,

Tim

Offline FenderBender_

• Good Vibes 0
  • Born to play guitar
« Reply #2963 on: October 05, 2018, 11:37:24 pm »
Thank you Justin for making the guitar journey and learning process so fun and rewarding! <3

Cheers!
Damn right, I've got the blues!

Offline Argoras

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2964 on: October 07, 2018, 10:16:46 pm »
And here is a thank you from Berlin Germany. When i stumbled over your Website, it was like a Huge huge Wonder to me to find After all the wasted time i had finally a place where i would learn how to play my beloved acoustic guitar. Therefor a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Who am i? Well i am a 56 year old male Who had a Couple of weeks ago the crazy idea to learn how to play ukulele and acoustic guitar. Thx to justin i am motivated to walk the walk. So here i am and i am thankful for it ☺

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline TheLastinLine1984

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2965 on: October 11, 2018, 05:11:33 am »
Hey Justin, I just wanted to say thank you for all your lessons and this amazing website. I've been playing guitar for a few months now and in the beginning it was really frustrating trying to figure out how to go about learning, but when I discovered your lessons on YouTube, I knew I had found the perfect online guitar course, and I recently created an account on your website to better keep track of the lessons. The fact that you're doing all of this stuff for free is insane and extremely generous. Again, thanks for everything. \m/

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 151
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #2966 on: October 11, 2018, 08:42:54 pm »
Thank you all for the thanks! :) really inspiring to read your stories and that you're enjoying it all - it is odd because I don't get to meet many of you and see the improvement - so kind words here help keep me motivated!

Lots more fun things coming up :)
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline AChris30

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2967 on: October 18, 2018, 07:26:52 pm »
Thanks so much Justin for creating such a motivating learning path. I started off less than 2 weeks ago and I am very happy with my progress. The only limiting factor are my fingertips. I especially enjoy the songs in the app. Sometimes I get a bit carried away during practising and the chord changes and the strumming just happen without thinking. I'm really looking forward to getting an electric guitar soon.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App