Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 452932 times)

Offline danfrawl

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #3030 on: October 24, 2019, 01:05:39 am »
Hi Justin Just wanted to say a massive thanks. Your stuff is great......   I could always play guitar here and there- nothing spectacular but that never worried me. And recently I have had some time to get back more into playing guitar and found your stuff which has really changed my playing. Not anymore being able to just pick up and play a tune but now more focused on playing with technique and style i guess you could say. Its almost like i am a beginner again which I am actually enjoying.

Following other posts and to introduce myself. I am Daniel 26 Australian, living in New Zealand though.
Have played guitar on and off for as long as I can remember thanks to my musical family. Really love playing and listening to stripped back acoustic- the raw emotional stuff...... Favorite artist- the waifs. paul kelly, the finns- crowded house. john buttler. newton faulkner. james reyne etc etc.
At the moment I have a folk cort acoustic.
Earlier this year I broke my ankle which has sidelined me from my usual activites so have found the time to get more  out of my guitar.

Offline Thirdtimelucky

• Good Vibes 1
  • Beginner starting out again
« Reply #3031 on: October 28, 2019, 06:54:01 pm »
Thank you Justin and to all the people here who make this a community. I've been following Justin, buying the books and checking YouTube videos for a few years now. Initially it was for my daughter. Her teacher  got us to buy the books and soon I became interested as well. Now she's 14 and one of our favourite things to do together is sing and play guitar. I've tried learning guitar a couple of time before with no success. Now I have a guitar buddy at home and a community here there's no way I'll quit.

Thanks all!

Offline Fresher

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #3032 on: November 09, 2019, 10:08:04 pm »
Thank you Justin!!!!

There's no online course that come even close to this. The amount of material here is insane, and also with extreme quality. You are trully making people lifes better!!
Stage 4 in progress...

Offline LArchCS

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3033 on: November 12, 2019, 08:24:14 am »
Thank you Justin. This website is AMAZING!
I could not imagine that someone can make such a website and help so many people.
I wish you all the best Justin!

Offline Southside Ronnie

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3034 on: November 12, 2019, 11:40:31 pm »
Thanks Justin.  I really appreciate all that you do.  Your instruction has been a great help to me.  I was on a Facebook site from here in Canada, Dave's World of Fun Stuff which is a guitar repair page.  Dave also has a YouTube page.  Someone new to guitar asked on his Facebook page where he could get some good lessons and Justin Guitar was mentioned several times.  I guess I'm not alone thinking you are doing a great job!  Thanks again Justin!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App