Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 367755 times)

Offline adstephens61

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2940 on: June 17, 2018, 06:06:53 pm »
HOLA  I am a Aussie living in Spain I first played a guitar 50 years ago, for the last 40 years a have rarely played but now consider myself a born again guitarist     thanks Justin   good work

Offline Myvalk

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2941 on: June 22, 2018, 11:25:29 am »
I, like so many others, am so thankful for your taking the time out to teach us guitar.

Offline ES-325

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2942 on: June 25, 2018, 05:30:30 am »
Hello Justin

Thanks for the lessons, I am having a blast with the 10 Basic Jazz Chords. Would love to know what the chords are to the song you play at the beginning of the lesson.

Thanks much!

Online Sc0rn3d

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2943 on: July 07, 2018, 08:39:11 pm »
I just wanted to chime in with a thanks as well. I appreciate everything you have done over the past several years and continue to do. Both of you(Justin and Jedi, i hope I spelled that correctly) take what you do as an art and not a profit art either. You take time out of your day to constantly provide loads of information that nobody could ever even begin to compare to. It must have been some kind of full moon with all the planets aligned for you two to have met and it worked out perfectly. I'm more than happy to help where I can with your site (with purchases or corrections) and really appreciate your "humanity," it's very refreshing to see people who are willing to do this.

On another note, I want to thank "close2u" for being so super helpful and going above and beyond when he provides assistance. There are very few people like that and that is what makes this forum great. His voluntary work has proved invaluable to this community and myself. This type of assistance makes picking up the guitar so much easier. He doesn't judge for you not knowing something and every response he provides is as professional as possible.

Offline blameitonmyadd321

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2944 on: July 08, 2018, 12:28:06 pm »
Thank you for your knowledge you attained and putting it into a system knowing now how important my practice routine , posture,focus self taught 10yrs on and off needed this so thank you

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline me-strings

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2945 on: July 20, 2018, 02:28:54 pm »
Hello,

I'm new, deuh. I found this site Just(in) time  ;D. I was about to give up.  ;D. I'm very glad I found JustinGuitar. So detailed, lots explaining, teaching, hard work, efford you put in all of this, for free. Wow. Justin, you also seem like a very fun and life-loving guy. Thank you so very much for sharing your wisdom. Hope I will finaly learn how to play but that is up to me, right?  ;D
thank u, thank u, thank u

Get The Forum As A Mobile App