Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 433022 times)

Offline krebstar

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #3015 on: June 27, 2019, 06:16:54 pm »
Thank you Justin! You are the best teacher I have ever seen or worked with!

I find your videos and your site nothing but top notch. I will be donating some money as soon as I get paid. I look forward to using your site for years!

Offline Paneerlover

• Good Vibes 1
« Reply #3016 on: July 10, 2019, 11:35:09 pm »
Hello Justin.

I'm a medical student from New Jersey, USA. I first started using your site about 3 years ago but never got the chance to thank you for your lessons and for introducing me to the guitar. Your site helped me with the fundamentals so quickly and easily that I recommend you to every single person that plays and doesn't play guitar. Buying my first and only $90 guitar was the best investment I ever made. Thanks to you I'm able to enjoy music in a new and different way than before which has done wonders for my mental health and well-being. I will support you when I can but for the time being please take this thank you from a stranger.

Best wishes.

Offline GiorgioG

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3017 on: July 12, 2019, 11:20:30 am »
Thanks, Justing,
Thanks to this website I'm loving my guitar much more as I'm learning tons of stuff that improves my playing.

Offline roulbac

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 5
« Reply #3018 on: July 12, 2019, 04:16:51 pm »
Thank you Justin! I've learned a lot thanks to you and I love how your style of teaching is aimed towards keeping your audience interested and have fun first and foremost!
You keep things simple but also add a bit of bells and whistles for those looking to be challenged a bit more!

Thank you for teaching the world how to love guitar!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App