Author Topic: General transcribing question  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Chantal

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 40
  • Live today as if there's no tomorrow.
General transcribing question
« on: April 25, 2012, 07:23:16 pm »
Hey Justin (and Indigo, of course!),

Every now and again, I come across a word or two that I really can't make heads or tails of. This usually happens when you talk and play at the same time and pretty much only in the older vids. I've found that listening to the same bit over and over and over helps and I usually find out what's being said. That doesn't always work, though.

Just today, I did RH-021 and at some point I couldn't for the life of me hear whether you were saying E or F. And I don't know any chords that high up the neck yet, so...  By looking closely at the chord and using logic, I concluded it had to be E. But if this happens and the answer can't be found that way, what do we do?

I mean, you were kind enough to translate Jedi's comic relief once, but I reckon you're too busy to help the transcribers regularly... Anyway, off to get my practice in and get started on RH-022. I love funk, so these are really great to do!
Thank you for the music!

My Roadcase

Offline Indigo

• Administrator
  • Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 3
Re: General transcribing question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:25:20 pm »
Hi Chantal,

Pop a note about any words your not sure of in the comments for that vid!
I then get a notification of your comment neatly in my inbox with a link to the video, so will try my best to work it out ;) ...either that or hopefully the reviewer or someone else will be able to work it out :)