Author Topic: Vintage V100 for sale or trade  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Happy Jack

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 15
    • http://www.highlanedtc.co.uk
Vintage V100 for sale or trade
« on: February 25, 2012, 09:52:47 pm »
Vintage V100 for trade or sale

Trade for something with P90s or a shallow bodied accoustic Ovation / Vintage VR6 Synergy type. Happy to add cash if required

Offers in the region of £100 delivered in the UK

http://my.opera.com/happyack/albums/show.dml?id=10968832

Sorry about the quality but I dropped my camera in the sea (don't ask) and it has never been the same since so I had to use my phone

I just remembered as looked over the guitar to photograph that there is a hairline crack in the lacquer at the top of the neck. It has been there since I bought it from new. I have tried to get a picture of it and have managed to (too successfully!) as it looks far worse then it is! It is hardly noticeable in normal light. I think the flash as really accentuated it.

There is very little fretwear and the guitar is in excellent condition no dings on the front, some surface scratches. There are a couple of dings on the back to small to photo.

Electrically everything works although the pots need some contact cleaner they are bit scratchy

I still have the pickguard and attachment
Fender CP 50s Strat, CP Baja Tele & USA '89 Plus Deluxe Strat, Rees Custom, Schector PT, G&L Trib. ASAT S/H & Legacy, G&L USA ASAT, Godin Summit, Vintage V100, PRS SE II &  Custom S/H Soapbar, Blackstar HT5, Fender Superchamp, Laney Cub10, Egnator Tweaker

Offline Happy Jack

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 15
Re: Vintage V100 for sale or trade
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:33:02 pm »
Sold to antwilk1981 of this very forum

Look after her Dude!
Fender CP 50s Strat, CP Baja Tele & USA '89 Plus Deluxe Strat, Rees Custom, Schector PT, G&L Trib. ASAT S/H & Legacy, G&L USA ASAT, Godin Summit, Vintage V100, PRS SE II &  Custom S/H Soapbar, Blackstar HT5, Fender Superchamp, Laney Cub10, Egnator Tweaker

Offline antwilk1981

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 02:39:41 pm »
I will mate cheers for the easy transaction she will be getting some TLC later with abit of lemon oil, guitar polish and new strings.
Taylor 110
Vintage V6 Icon
Vintage VSA535
Vox AD30VT

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 218
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 05:46:26 pm »
About time that sold!

:)

Enjoy it antwilk.

Offline Happy Jack

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 15
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 06:37:36 pm »
Only went up for sale yesterday! Was up for trade on MR for a while

Quickest sale in the history of this forum I bet

Collected by it's new owner 24 hours after the ad!

Priced to sell you see - special deals for forum members ;)

Offline antwilk1981

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 04:19:05 pm »
I will close thanks.

She scrubbed really nice and plays well a little polish and lemon oil some new strings and she as good as new raised the action very slightly it was a little low for my clumsy fingers lol.

Cheers again happy jack

Ant
Taylor 110
Vintage V6 Icon
Vintage VSA535
Vox AD30VT

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 218
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 04:46:58 pm »
She scrubbed really nice and plays well a little polish and lemon oil some new strings and she as good as new ...

I always suspected that Jack was a bit of a dirty bugger!!

;)

Offline Happy Jack

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 15
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 05:46:38 pm »
I like guitars like I like my women cheap and dirty ... if Mrs Jack see this I am dead ... she isn't cheap :o

Ant will also testify that all my other guitars were highly polished with nice dark fretboards

aised the action very slightly it was a little low for my clumsy fingers lol.

What? I spent hours getting the action that low with no buzzing ... bloody hamfisted accoustic strummers  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline antwilk1981

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 08:14:23 pm »
The rest of the guitars are spotless some very very nice gear in there too its like a guitar players heaven.

Hamfisted, touch like a butch midwife etc ect............ is pretty much spot on tbh i only raised it slightly  ;D

I build lorries for a job its not exactly delicate work swinging on large spanners and lugging heavy pieces of steel around all day very good for finger and forearm strength though ;D

Ant
Taylor 110
Vintage V6 Icon
Vintage VSA535
Vox AD30VT