Author Topic: For SALE PRS SE SINGLECUT - 93' FENDER STRAT USA and a NORMAN Acoustic  (Read 1201 times)

Offline julienarrijs

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Positive Vibrations: 1
Hi Folks i'm selling a couple of my guitars

First a fender american Strat from 1993, the 40th anniversary special edition : it has a dimarzio super distortion mini humbucker pup on the bridge position with a push pull selector to go from humbucking mode to single coil mode to keep the strat vibe if wanted. Thanks to the super distortion the guitar is very very versatile and can handle pretty much anything ! i'm selling it with the original pup an pot if you wish to get it back to its original setup. It has been refretted a year ago by the french luthier Patrick Robert who did a flawless job, the guitar is like new and it hasn't been played much since then.

Second my fantastic Paul Reed Smith Se Singlecut. Upgraded with Bareknuckle Pups , A mule in the neck position and a Rebell Yell in the Bridge position. I had the nut swapped to a graphite nut. With these modifications this guitar literally has nothing to envy to much more expensive ones

and last a very very good B18 Cedar acoustic from norman (godin family guitars) handmade in laprairie (canada), very basic esthetics but sounds very very very well !! Cedar Solid Top, Wild Cherry laminated back and sides

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:45:12 pm by julienarrijs »

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Positive Vibrations: 213
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: For SALE PRS SE SINGLECUT - 93' FENDER STRAT USA and a NORMAN Acoustic
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:15:38 pm »
Hi Julien
good to see you pop back to the forums .. hope the jazz studies are going well.

Some lovelies there.
What prices are you wanting?
WHere are you?
Will you post?

:)

Offline julienarrijs

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:53:29 pm »
hi close,

good to hear from you too !

well i completed my first year at the jazz academy on june 2011, i played in front of the jury (besame mucho was my piece) and it went really went. I didn't start the second year though since i got a new job in september with different time schedule that wouldn't allow me to go to classes. And well i almost didn't pick up a guitar for 6 months from june to a month ago. I needed a break, jazz school did put a lot of pressure on me and it was just not fun anymore at the end. Pieces to work on for the band class, pieces for the instrument class and so on. It was a lot of work.

Now i'm playing again keep studying jazz but by myself , at my pace and i'm working on keeping it fresh by playing other genres as well and jamming with my brother over folk songs and stuff !

about the guitars :

for the strat i'd like a 1000 euros  : the fret job did cost me almost 300 euros, the fret condition is near new, and the pup with the pots  was like a 200 euros job

for the prs i'd want 700 euros : the pups were around 250 euros and the nutjob 100 euros

for the norman acoustic i'd want 250 euros.

i'm in belgium and of course i'd be willing to post at buyer's expense.

if you're interested in one of these you can of course make me an offer sending me a private message.

are you still teaching guitar ? how is it going ?

Offline julienarrijs

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 12:46:27 pm »
I forgot to mention earlier that the acoustic is a B18 model, cedar solid top with wild cherry laminated back and sides, sounds lovely !!

Offline julienarrijs

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 08:15:06 pm »
I'm dropping the prices to

600 euros for the paul reed smith !!
850 euros for the strat !!!
the norman isn't for sale anymore