Author Topic: dvd won't work anymore...  (Read 1372 times)

Offline dave1233345

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
dvd won't work anymore...
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:54:18 pm »
i've had my dvd about 3 months played it though 2 times.. but now i can't seem to get it to work anymore.. it shutters stops.. tried on 3 dvd players. and checked for scratches.. whats wrong?

Offline chix2

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 9
    • Loros charity with my song on it
Re: dvd won't work anymore...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:51:49 am »
do other  dvds work ok, have you tryed it on  your pc. maybe try runnin one of them disc cleaners throu or wipe the dvd cup(the holder you put  the  disc into. other than that i canrt see anyother reason  why dvd would just stop specialy if worked throu, couple times.

Offline dave1233345

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 08:56:06 am »
im pretty computer savoy, and ii know for sure there is no physical damage to the disc. i tried ripping the data for the disc only to be followed by hundreds of read errors :(,  its dead how can i get a replacement?

Offline chix2

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 9
    • Loros charity with my song on it
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 09:05:38 am »
then i can only sugest you contact  jedi at admin, may ask you to send the disc you have back for checking .an see what result you get

Offline jediwardley

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 3
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 01:17:15 pm »
Hi dave1233345, I'll get a replacement to you. I am interested in this problem as I have never come across it before.
Rest assured I will get something sorted out for you. I will communicate with you via your email.

Cheers
Jedi