Author Topic: Reviews on iTunes...  (Read 9416 times)

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 111
    • justinguitar.com
Reviews on iTunes...
« on: January 23, 2010, 11:01:23 am »
Hey people

If you bought this and have a few free minutes - I just noticed that on iTunes there are hardly any reviews for this or my other play along track collections...

Just search justinguitar on iTunes and you'll find them.

Many thanks, J
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline JJ1990

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Reviews on iTunes...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 03:14:37 pm »
Hi Justin,

I purchased Jam Major a while ago and I must say that this is the best backing track investment I've made since ages!

Where to start off?! 5 bucks is hardly any money for a good solid hour of REALLY high quality backing tracks!

The variety between genres are really great. I learned to use my major scale in different kind of ways to figure out what works best with what style of music so that was a whole new learning experience for me, especially on the Reggae, Funk and Major Swinging. Also the variety inside the backing tracks is at least to be called professional. Really has that kind of "Intro, Verse, Bridge" sections etc. So inside the songs I had to change my improvising too. And to say the least it is not only educational, but also a whole lot of fun!

Unfortunately I don't use ITunes at all, but I would definately rate this 5/5 stars! Darn I haven't found any backing track CD being so well put together for only 5 bucks.

So thanks a whole lot Justin, and also thanks to Dave Marks  :)

Thinking about going for gold with the "RUPAT" but I have to get my modes sorted out before starting with that one.

Thanks again!

JJ

Offline curemat

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:17 am »
Got it yesterday and jamming with it today. Easy to download through itunes and fast.

Cheers for such a good product.

Curemat

Offline gareth51

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 10
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 03:16:40 pm »
I have to totally agree with what JJ1990 has said about these tracks.  I had been struggling to find tracks to practice playing the major scale with, but these tracks are great.  Good variety of styles, speeds and keys and plenty of variety within each track.  I wish I had found these sooner.  Great value for money.
Agile AL-3100, Aria STG-003, Tanglewood TFA XB, Blackstar HT-5R
YouTube  Roadcase Soundcloud