Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 217558 times)

Offline bluepingu34

• Limited Access
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 0
  • Lives in England
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 08:40:59 am »
Hi Giovanni
Have a look at this.
I think a few people have already requested the Netherlands but not sure, so have a look just in case.
Merry Christmas
A
Washburn Wi200 Pro
Blackstar Ht-5 Combo
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer RV600 Reverb Pedal

Offline giovanni78

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 09:37:44 am »
ok thnx had taken a look and whe keep watching out when he is comming to the netherlands
but i ment for a tour with his band i thougt i read that somewhere on this site

but manny thanx and a merry christmass to all

Offline kosko

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 12:18:14 am »
I'm a 20 year old college student in the US and I took lessons for a while but then just couldnt afford it.  Then i stumbled onto this site and I can't say thanks enough for doing all of this for people like me who just can't afford lessons at the time.  I've been playing for a couple years and I'm still learning! You are such a big help to furthering my playing and I just wanted to say thanks!

Offline Magnus

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 03:58:19 am »
OK, I'm completely new to the forums so forgive me if this is the wrong place for such a topic.

I'd just like Justin to know how unbelievably thankful I am to him. Justin, you've been an absolute inspiration! Not just with your lessons which are EXTREMELY helpful, but with your approach and your generosity as well. I'd love to donate and do as much as I can to return what you've done for me and SO many other people, but alas, my parents don't trust internet with their money. =/ But I'll still try to convince them somehow, or just donate when I, myself, become capable of doing so. Anyways, thanks again, Justin! Peace, take care. :)

Offline Skyline

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:29 pm »
I picked up my first guitar about 8 years ago, but never really learnt how to play it. About 10 months ago now, I decided to give it another go. I was asking for help on another music forum when I was linked to your channel on Youtube, and after 10 months of watching, practising and learning, I'm finally getting to a stage whereby I can play my guitars for enjoyment - all thanks to you! I've also recommended you to my cousin and a few of my friends in order for them to start learning to play.

Thanks again. :)

Offline bluepingu34

• Limited Access
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 0
  • Lives in England
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 12:53:13 pm »
Hi skyline
I know you're new here, and Justin deserves to be thanked etc. etc., but honestly, this is the 3rd "Thanks Justin" thread I've read in 1 hour. Maybe someone should set up a new section just for thanking Justin  :D
A
Washburn Wi200 Pro
Blackstar Ht-5 Combo
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer RV600 Reverb Pedal

Offline knighty 1

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 07:56:53 pm »
Hi skyline
I know you're new here, and Justin deserves to be thanked etc. etc., but honestly, this is the 3rd "Thanks Justin" thread I've read in 1 hour. Maybe someone should set up a new section just for thanking Justin  :D
A
  well blue , he doesnt know that ,and if you dont see his appreciation ,poor you

Offline Skyline

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 12:42:19 am »
The title of the thread isn't miss-leading; you didn't have to click and read. =P

Sorry if it is in the wrong place.

Offline Mark L

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 11:24:14 pm »
Got myself a Guitar for XMas and found a few of your Lessons on You Tube and i am now working my way through the tutorials cant imagine i would ever of figure out how to play using the "Instant Guitar" DVD is got with the Guitar.
Will almost certainly be buying DVD's and Lesson Books once i figure out the ones i need.

Great site and great work Justin (and Jedi?)

Mark.

Offline Abreaction

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 12:56:37 pm »
The last few years i've been getting over a stabbing that left me near dead, my confidence took a knock and i was a bit fearful about going out. I visit the site a lot and it's helped me with my guitar playing although my concentration is erratic at times. More importantly it's helped me with my confidence and life is getting easier. I lost everything as result of the attack, my home, job my health and life at times has been very empty and lonely but justinguitar.com filled in a lot of gaps for me.... thanks justin you have no idea the positive impact you have had on my life... and you thought you just taught guitar!

~Mike~

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:33:47 pm by LievenDV »

Offline CGChief

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:34 pm »
Cool,

I get to be first.

Justin, I just wanted to say Thank you for this site and all the time and effort that both you and Jedi have put into it.  I've learned load from you and hope to keep learning and progressing as a player.
My Guitars:

Rainsong Studio Dreadnought - Lefty
Godin Exit-22 Lefty
Dean Performer E, Black - Lefty
Grande Go Walnut - Lefty

Dumfries, Virginia

Offline Dragon Man

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 0
  • Galaxy Hunter
    • One of my Websites
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:42 pm »
Let me be the first to jump in and say Thank You Justin  ;D

I have been playing on and off for about 30 years and never got anywhere.
But thanks to your site and videos it finally all makes sense and it works!!!!

My 12 y.o. son is learning along with me and he made this video to say Thank You to you  ;)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Aae66DmwaGY

Thanks Justin, from your Aussie mates  ;D
Ken James - Snake Valley, Australia

1996 Fender Custom Shop Strat|2009 Fender Strat Frankencaster|Torch Vintage Strat|Samick 12 String|Stella Classical|Laney LX120 Stack

Offline Liam

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 1
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 06:44:41 pm »
Cheers justin you seem like a really awsome guy, id love to hang with you  :P

People are like slinkeys..There only fun when you push them down stairs :L

Offline andrew29

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 11:33:03 pm »
hey justin i just wana say you have done a really good job with this site and it has improved my guitar skills i am gettin to know the fretboard alot more and i can play alot more solos thanks to you and i am learning alot more styles and genres compared what i use to do by just learning one kind so thanks justin wouldlike to talk to you some time

andrew29
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR420EX, epiphone les paul studio
Amp:
MG50DFX

Offline RJDec86

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 03:52:04 am »
Hey Justin just wanted to say hello and that you are doing a great job w/all your lessons and music...you are a huge help to us virtual guitar freaks who love to learn new songs.
Take Care ;D ;D ;D ;D