Author Topic: RE-020 • Recommended Products For Beginners  (Read 11043 times)

Offline wyrm

• Good Vibes 0
Re: RE-020 • Recommended Products For Beginners
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:37 pm »
Hi Justin,
Is there any pedal i can buy that will stop my hum because i don't want to change the single coils on my Squire Start by Fender

What Squier do you have? I have tried some Squiers and Fenders and I discovered that when you use two singles together(back/middle or front/middle) then it works like humbucker. :D

Offline hafizshapiee

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 10:33:16 am »
hi guys!!! i'm new here.. i live in malaysia.... i'm a beginner in classical guitar and i own a electric guitar Ibanez RG370DXL, it's have a edge III termolo same function as floyd rose... so to me it's quite hard to play with it... as i told i live in malaysia and it's actually quite hard to find a left-handed guitar!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: , can somebody help with this??? what guitar sholud i buy??? because now i'm a little desperate...

Offline MetalicaMan123

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 03:48:18 pm »
Hi Justin,
Is there any pedal i can buy that will stop my hum because i don't want to change the single coils on my Squire Start by Fender

What Squier do you have? I have tried some Squiers and Fenders and I discovered that when you use two singles together(back/middle or front/middle) then it works like humbucker. :D

yh i found that but it dont matter ne more i gettin an Ibanez GRG250DX

Offline dallock

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 12:11:04 am »
Intermediate guitar...
Is there a difference in the type of Hummingbirds for sale on musician's friend?  Anyone have personal experience with it?
Thanks much.

Offline peter_b

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »
I've recently been trying to purchase the recommended Korg GA-30 tuner but it looks like Korg no longer do it.

It isn't listed on their website and and Amazon have it as out of stock, also went to a few of the guitar shops on Denmark Street, London, and it seems none of them have it either.

Wondered if anyone could recommend an alternative, Korg do a GA-1 and a GA-40, or should I go for the tuner plus metronome TM-40?

Or if anyone knows of a music shop in London that still stocks the GA-30, that would also be helpful.

Thanks